Weird Feeling

This is my first fanfic so be nice okay! All characters belong to Aphmau except for an upcoming character. Read and Enjoy! Buh-bye!

Aphmau ran in a hurried dash as she tried to catch up to a wild Celestia. She was supposed to drop her off at Aaron's.

Aphmau was daydreaming about Aaron and was so distracted she didn't realize that she let go of the leash and Celestia was off running after a grey squirrel.

Aphmau grunted, and finally managed to tackle Celestia, also managing to mush her face into the dirt.

She heard a chuckle, and looked up to see Zane. There was laughter in his ice blue eye, and his shoulders were shaking.

Aphmau pouted, and Zane went full-blown laughing. He was holding his stomach and was making a silly face.

"What's so funny?" Aphmau asked with arms crossed. Zane smirked.

"Well, Aphmau, there's dirt in your hair and it looks like a nest, there's a pile of dirt on your nose, and your face went a shade darker," Zane answered, still laughing.

Aphmau pouted again, and she looked like an angry kitten. It was adorable and Zane couldn't deny it.

Zane held his hand out and offered it to Aphmau. Aphmau grabbed his hand.

Instead of standing up, Aphmau pulled Zane down along with her, mushing his face in the dark and stuffing more dirt in his mask.

"What did you do, Aphmau?" Zane said in a dark voice. Aphmau gulped.

"NO! I'm so sorry Zane. Please, I'll make you cupcakes, just don't-" Aphmau was cut off when Zane caught her in a tickle frenzy.

"ZANE RO'MEAVE! Sto-sto-o-o-op! Hahaha!" Aphmau giggled and pleaded, but Zane was relentless.

After a few more minutes, Zane finally stopped. Aphmau was panting and out of breath.

They stood up, and Aphmau hit Zane's shoulder in a friendly way. They chuckled, and helped each other clean off the best they can.

"I'm so sorry, Zane. Bye?" Aphmau said shyly. Zane smiled.

"Yeah, bye," Zane waved as he turned and walked away.

Aphmau managed to find Celestia under a large oak tree, and off they went.

Aphmau was daydreaming again, but instead of the image of Aaron, it slowly morphed into a picture of... Zane? Aphmau felt her heart beat faster.

Aphmau was confused. Why was she thinking about Zane? Why is heart racing? Didn't she love Aaron?

She shook her head, getting rid of the hornet of thoughts surrounding her head.

She looked forward to see Aaron's house. She trudged forward.

She loved Aaron. She knew it. And with that, she walked more confidently towards his door.

Although she assured herself that she loved Aaron, she felt a sinking feeling when she faced Aaron's door.

That's it for today! Sorry. I'll try to update as much as I can, promise. How was it? Tell me plz!

Give me opinions!

And with that, I'll see you next time!

Ciao~!

~ Jazzy