War For The Potato

Heyo to all la readers!

100 reads! Holy mother of Irene! *explodes*

JK. Hehe. Again, thanks for all the support! I luv all you guys \(^_^)/

You guys are the awesomest people eva! Now, continue your journey and enjoy the story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aphmau started going back to her normal, daily routine, where she actually showered and ate something.

Of course, Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan relented when Aphmau pleaded to eat ice-cream sandwiches for breakfast, waffles for lunch, and pancakes/Olive Garden for dinner. They wanted her to be happy.

Although, Zane managed to drag her away from the junk food and sat her down on the dinner table, pushing a bowl of salad in front of her.

Aphmau made puppy eyes to Zane, but he made a no-nonsense look, even though he was slowly crumbling inside.

Aphmau pouted her lips while crossing her arms, tilting her head slightly.

"Aph," Zane's tone contained a warning as he pointed his finger at the salad.

"Hmph," Aphmau pouted again as she poked the lettuce.

Zane sighed as he stabbed some lettuce with a fork as he gestured to her mouth.

"Open up," Zane coaxed. Aphmau giggled as she opened her mouth slowly.

Zane stuffed the lettuce in her mouth as red bloomed across Aphmau's cheeks. He continued feeding her, knowing she will refuse to eat by herself.

"I'll eat more healthy stuff if you feed me," Aphmau had a cheeky grin while smirking.

"Are you telling me that I have to walk all the way from my house to yours just so you wouldn't get even more fat?" Zane teased. Aphmau flung the plastic fork at Zane's face.

"Then just move in with us!" Aphmau raised her hands in the air, waving her hands as she gestured to the house.

"And where will I sleep?" Zane raised his one visible eyebrow, playing along.

"You can go in the basement!" Aphmau suggested.

"And wonder if Kawaii~Chan is currently making  a shipping shrine while I sleep? No way," Zane chuckled.

Aphmau giggled softly and Zane smiled a gentle smile. Unbeknownst to them, a bluette, brunette, and a blond was looking at them through the window Travis-style.

Garroth was torn. He supported his baby brother's choice of doing something nice and not be so Hot Topic-like and emo, but he was deeply jealous.

Garroth clenched his fists, while looking away from the undeniably cute duo.

~

Zane went home after feeding Aphmau dinner, which he had to make sure that she didn't slip sugar in.

He was looking down when he hit a wall that awkwardly felt like a chest in front of him.

Zane didn't fall, for he was too awesome to fall, and looked forward to see three pairs of blue eyes, each a different shade and hue.

There they stood, in their nonexistent glory, Laurance, Dante, and his ever-so-annoying big brother, Garroth.

Zane rolled his eye, predicting instantly what subject they were going to discuss with him. Not like he'd listen.

"Hello, baby brother," Garroth greeted with a frown prominent on his face. Zane groaned internally at the overused nickname.

"Look, if you're talking about how I'm spending time with Aphmau, then I'm here to tell you that we are just friends and honestly, you guys should stick your noses somewhere else. Preferably somewhere one-hundred miles away from me," Zane's heart panged when he said 'we are just friends'.

"So you wouldn't mind if we dated Aphmau?" Laurance raised his eyebrow.

"I'm not sure if Aphmau's into polygamy, but..." The three gaped their mouths.

Zane smirked in victory as he walked past Laurance, bumping his shoulder harshly in the process.

"You know this means war, right?" Dante said as Zane was a few paces away from them. He stopped and slightly turned his head to look at the three dumb boys.

"I guess it's a war for the potato, then," Zane turned his head back and went to his home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How ya doin'? Zane has the best comebacks I think >_<

Again, thank you for all the support on the fanfic. I feel like my face will rip open from all the smiling.

Vote if you absolutely want to, and comment down below and tell me if I should get better reading glasses because I think the font changed.

Meh. My eyes are just probably dinglehoppers.

Ciao~!

~Jazzy