BF & GF?

BLOBFISH. Like it or leave it.

BTW, thank you for killing me with 3K Reads...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

APHYMOO's POV

Today Zane contacted me and asked for a play date. I hesitated, seeing as the SkyMedia are now living in a large bus in front of my house.

Everyone in MyStreet came to see the large sparkly,and yes, gold bus. Or, budder, I guess.

And every time they play Do Not Laugh, everyone can hear Adam and Ross bickering while Max yells and saying, "DON'T CALL ME MAD MAX!"

I'm not going to lie, the amount of ocelots, pigs, sheep, cows, chickens, and rabbits falling from the sky can bury the entire neighborhood.

In the end though, I allowed Zane to come as I wanted to talk about our current status. Were we best friends? Or were we.... boyfriend and girlfriend?

I tried not to think too much about it and continued to blare Faster Car in my ears as I picked out my outfit.

I ended up with the same outfit I started with, the typical galaxy sweater, black shorts, and Converses.

I waited patiently in my room while admiring Levi in all his glory. I stared in his dreamy eyes and sighed.

The sudden ring of the doorbell made me jump as I looked out my window. There was Zane, awkwardly shifting his form.

I skipped down the stairs(and tripped on the last one) before opening the door. He clearly didn't expect the quick movement as he jumped in the air.

"Hi Zane! Ready for the play date that I totally forced you to do?" I giggled. He chuckled slightly.

"Yes Aph, I am soo not willing to do this. What a terrible friend you are!" he said in a sarcastic tone.

I gripped his wrist and pulled him inside the house before dragging him into my room. Both out faces were a cherry red.

I sat him down on the bed and pulled my pony collection out of my closet and daintily placed them on the floor.

We both sat down and instinctively picked the best pony. Well, at least in our own opinion. He picked up a Pinkie Cake while I gracefully held up a Flarity.

Soon we were in our own imaginations, him attempting to speak in a somewhat high-pitched voice.

"But, Flarity! Green is not a fun color! You should do pink instead!" he chortled.

"It doesn't matter as long as I. Look. Fabulous!" I accompanied it with a sassy hair flip.

He began laughing again and I joined in. It was a few moments before the laughter died down and then the silence came.

I fiddled with my fingers and immediately blushed when he put his hand on mine. He intertwined our fingers together. We sat there comfortably, only the sound of our breaths and Katelyn yelling at Travis filling the empty silence.

"Uh... Zane?" I started shyly. He hummed in response.

"What are we right now? I mean, we're best friends and all, but, after the kiss, what are we right now?" I asked hesitantly. He looked up in thought.

"Well... what do you want us to be?" he questioned. I bit my lip in thought.

"I don't know," I admitted. "I didn't think this," I gestured to us, "would happen". His grip tightened on my hand.

"I didn't think this would happen either..." Zane turned his head to look into my eyes. We stare at each other for a moment before looking away shyly.

Soon an awkward silence filled the air and we both were fidgeting.

"Uh, you know what? Will you be my g-girlfriend, Aph?" Zane lightly stuttered, obviously uncomfortable with the prospect of it.

"YES! I mean, yeah, sure, I'm totally cool about it," I coughed and crossed my arms.

Zane chuckled before leaning over and kissing my cheek, making my face explode in different shades of red.

"You know, the other day, Garroth, Dante, and Laurance were declaring a war over you with me..." he muttered as I leaned slowly to his shoulder.

"Hm?" I hummed, grasping his hand and running my thumb over his palm.

"Let's just say, polygamy was sort of involved," he told me with a mischievous tone. I raised my eyebrow.

"Garrante? Hmm... That ship name could work..." I accidentally said out loud. Zane let out a deep laugh.

"I'll tell Kawaii~Chan she has a new shipping shrine to make,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMI I feel like I deserve to go to H-E-double hockey sticks.

I haven't updated in so long! And don't worry, school is not the only reason.

I have another excuse. XD

Anywhoo, I've been feeling down these days. I really want to update, but the sight of it just immediately compared it to other successful books, and I start thinking that I'm doing such a horrible job. I begin to lose interest because I feel like doing it is useless since somebody out there is shaking their head at my story and absolutely hating it. I feel so guilty for not updating but I feel like if I update, I'd just disappoint all you lovely people.

But, I got into a support group and now I feel the motivation to update. So here you go!

Please tell me if I should change something or that you hate it. Being honest would help me try to fix my mistakes. Unless you're just a hater to Aphmau and the fandom.

Ciao~!

~Jazzy