The Squirrel And The Meif'wa

I had a feeling that if the fictional character of Kawaii~Chan met the actual Ross, that this discussion would come up.

I don't know what else to say....

So, nye! Happy reading!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Septiplier Shipper's POV

I glared at Sky, my Converse's shoelaces tangled in his sunglasses. Everybody else burst out laughing and the fat chunky nugget dipped his face in ketchup. He slapped my shoe off his face.

I crossed my arms and glared at him. And then Kawaii~Chan came, well more like fell off the stairs, actually.

"Oh my Irene! Kawaii~Chan saw the cute moment Aphmau~Senpai had with Zane~Kun and how Zane~Kun held Aphmau~Senpai so protectively! Aah! Kawaii~Chan needs to put this on Kawaii~Chan's Zanemau shipping shrine!" Kawaii~Chan said.

"Did she just talk in third person...?" Max said in a confused tone.

"Did she say shipping shrine...?" Red said, still half laughing.

"Yes, and yes. Meet our very own Kawaii~Chan," I introduced her.

"Oh my gosh, are you an anime?!" the sloth asked. I groan mentally, almost hoping this isn't where I think this is going.

"Kawaii~Chan wishes she was!" Kawaii~Chan whined.

"Oh and did you say shipping?! I love shipping Jess with other people she doesn't want to be with to annoy her!" Ross squealed like the schoolgirl he is which reminded me of my Japanese schoolgirl outfit he had ruined because he needed to wear it while playing Yandere Simulator.

"EEE! YES! Kawaii~Chan LOVES shipping Aphmau~Senpai with other people! Who is this Jess~Sama?" Kawaii~Chan tilted her head to the side. I tense up instantly. I look at Ross and plead for him to stay quiet.

"Eh! Who cares! What's your ships?" Ross changed the subject quickly. I sigh in relief and reminded myself to give him food and more anime later.

"Oh! Right now Kawaii~Chan ships Zanemau, Travlyn, and Dancole!" Kawaii~Chan said excitedly. I smirk at the ships that she purposefully skipped. In my peripheral vision I see that Zane has backed away sneakily into the kitchen.

"You ship Zanemau? I ship Aphmau more with Jin or Sky" Ross teased her. Sky and Jin looked at Ross with murderous glares.

"WHAT! NO!" Kawaii~Chan roared indignant. Her claws came out and went in attack mode.

"I'm just kidding, they're cute. Here's a video," he tossed her his phone with me and Zane on the screen.

"Aww! That's so cute!" Kawaii~Chan giggled, immediately calming down.

"You know what's cuter? Mithross," I said, looking at Max who started shaking.

"NO MITHROSS! GOD APHMAU HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I SAID THAT!" Max raged yet again. I laughed but felt relieved that he used my alias.

"Fine... How about.... Shellax?" I don't know why it's funny seeing Max rage by pushing all his buttons.

"THAT'S IT! I'M DONE!" Max said as he walked out of the house.

"Oh come on Max! I'm sorry! I ship Max n' Cheese!" I yelled out hard enough that he could hear. Max came back grumbling about how he hated ships and Shelby. 

I giggled as I looked and saw Ross and Kawaii~Chan hang out and talk seriously about what seemed to be anime and shipping.

"Jeeeeeeeesica!" someone yelled in my ear. I turned around and slapped that person hard, which was oh-so-shockingly Sky.

"Ouch! Jeez that hurt like a son of a b-" he was cut off by an air horn sound from an app I installed on my phone. This really awesome guy told me about it and apparently it was just a girl saying 'ham!'.

"No cursing, Sky," I smiled.

Sky glared at me again. I turn to see that Zane was no where to be seen but a note was on the table.

It said,

'Sorry I left but I couldn't handle Kawaii~Chan and that squirrel-hoodie guy. 

~That fat chicken nugget

P.S. Nice slap btw'

"Sos Aphmaus how your boysfriend?" Barney looked at me with his eyebrows raised.

"I'm telling you he's not my boyfriend!" I denied.

"Sureeeeee...." Barney gave me the look. Sky then made Max turn into Mad Max and Jin was riding Red like a crazy person.  All this commotion was giving me a headache.

"AARGH! Mother of Irene! I love you guys, but you guys are annoying, so if you may kindly leave then I won't have to resort to Katelyn violence. Ross, if you want to talk to Kawaii~Chan then talk in her room..." I sighed.

"You're no fun," Jin said, pouting.

"You want me to read Jinuyasha again?" I looked at him in the eye, pulling out the shimmery book from the bookshelves.

"Nope!" he raised his hands in surrender and walked out.

"I don't want to know what Jinuyasha is, so I'm just going to walk out..." Red turned around and ran out.

"Sky.... If you don't leave then I'll hate Bacon Man and take all your butter," I said. Sky walked out not before saying some things about how I was a squid.

"Max leave before I tell Cheese what you did last summer," I snickered.

"W-wha? Was that a reference to... Never mind I don't want to be here anyways!" he stomped out.

Barney left without me telling him to because he was nice. Ross went on an anime marathon with Kawaii~Chan in her room.

I slumped on the couch thinking about how hard it is going to be to fix that door.

But there was a good thing that  I remembered, we didn't talk about Jess at all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gosh I am terribly sick. But I'm bored so here ya go.

Sorry for the random direction this chapter has gone. Again, I'm sick.

Well, comment any mistakes, vote if you'd like, and share to other readers!

Have a happy day!

Ciao~!

~Jazzy