Meeting Her Past

Hello to all of you!

Yes, you! Person who gets kitty stickers for reading the note at the top.

Now, read. Also, if you don't know the people on top, well, you should.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Us People Who Fix The Fourth Wall All The Time's POV

Aphmau's eyes widened when she saw the little group that had knocked down her door.

Zane tightened his grip on her possessively, uncomfortable and suspicious of the group of men.

"Who are they?" Zane managed to say through his gritted teeth and he gave a chilling glare from his ice blue eye (A/N: See what I did there?). Aphmau was still speechless at the arrival.

"Come on, Jess! Did you forget us already?" A brunette grinned, a purple gem shining on his gold amulet.

"I-i... Zane, well you see-" Aphmau stuttered, but she was cut off when a guy wearing a squirrel hoodie jumped on her, making her scream bloody murder.

Zane quickly pulled him off her, putting her behind his back. He made a menacing glare, his mask slightly askew.

"Who are you guys and why are you here?" Zane growled out. Katelyn finally decided to come screeching through the entryway that was blocked by the now broken door.

"WHAT IN THE NAME OF IRENE HAPPENED HERE?!" Katelyn pointed angrily at the dead door. (A/N: RIP door) Aphmau and Zane winced and the group looked at the bluette.

"You know what, no! I don't wanna know, I'm hanging out with Nicole!" Katelyn left while raising her hands in exasperation.

"Hey Mad Max, seems like you got a friend there," the brunette nudged a pissed-off redhead.

"I SAID STOP CALLING ME MAD MAX!" he yelled out in anger. Aphmau chuckled.

"But that's what you are. A mad Max!" she responded cheekily after hiding behind Zane's back.

"I swear, Jess. I will come over there and choke you to death," Max grumbled.

"YOU ARE NOT CHOKING APHMAU! AND WHO IN THE WORLD IS JESS?!" Zane shouted. Aphmau winced at his loud voice.

"Jets! Yous didn't tells yours boyfriends about yours reals identity?! Shames on yous!" A guy in a dinosaur hoodie pointed at Aphmau. Her face turned into a dark shade of red.

"He's not my boyfriend, Barney!" She exclaimed, blushing madly. 

"Yeas, ands yous dos kissys kissys with persons. Goats is nots happys with yous," Barney snorted, referencing to an earlier memory with his Goat (A/N: Do you know what it is?).

"Just tell me who you are already!" Zane shouted, tempted to take out the sword he conveniently had in his pocket.

"Well you see, Mr. I-Need-Anger-Management-Like-Mad-Max, we, are little Jess's, or Aphmau's you could say, we are her old friends," the brunette said with a smirk on his face.

"That still doesn't explain who you fu-, I mean, who you are!" Zane nearly let out a little curse of frustration. The brunette chuckled.

"Well, I'm Sky, or, you can call me Adam," the brunette emphasized the word Adam as he looked knowingly at Aphmau. She huffed.

"If you can't tell, I'm Max," Max said annoyed, his face still red from earlier.

"I's Barneys," the person with the funny accent and the dinosaur hoodie waved.

"I'm ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSS!" said the guy in the squirrel hoodie discreetly holding his phone in an angle so he could capture Zane holding Aphmau protectively.

"I'm the YouTube Sensational, REDVACKTOR!!! Or Red I guess," another redhead in a monster hoodie, looking around the house.

"I'm Jin," a ravenette in a purple-and-white hoodie. Zane scowled at his nearly identical hairstyle.

"And who's Jess, then?" Zane asked, still annoyed.

The group gave a look to the little potato behind the fat nugget. 

"U-um, y-you know, I think I hear Katelyn calling me so I'm just gonna go..." and before she could go, Zane had grabbed her arm.

"You have a lot to explain, young lady," Zane tightened his grip on her arm.

"But, daaaaaaaaad," Aphmau whined. 

"I didn't know you were kinky, Jess," Sky snickered, only to get hit in the head by Aphmau's Converse.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading! OMI I am such a meanie for not updating!

OMI we're almost at 1k! *passes out*

Lol no. I might not be updating for a looong time because this time of the year is when I receive my national tests and that is important for my graduation.

Ciao~!

~Jazzy