Hope and Jealousy Don't Mix

*Looks at amount of reads*

Holy fashizzles! Almost 100 reads *la faint*! Thank you so much for all the people who actually would take their time to read my story! Hugs for all.

Now, young(or old, I won't judge) reader, go on your thrilling adventure in Jazzy's Fanfic Land!

Hehe. Now, back to the third person road!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aphmau looked at Zane, who was holding Flarity in front of her face. She stared at it, then at Zane, questioning his intention with her dead eyes.

Zane sighed and pulled out Aphmau's arm from inside her cocoon of blankets. Sparks and tingles were felt, but Zane ignored it as he opened her palm to place the pony inside it.

"Just do something," Zane whispered loud enough only to be barely heard by Aphmau, "Please, for me," Zane said with vulnerability and worry in his ice blue eye.

Aphmau glanced back down at the purple-maned pony, not wanting to look at Zane in the eye before slowly making it prance around.

"Come on, Pinkie Cake," rasped Aphmau, attempting to talk in a horribly-accented voice, throat sore and dry from not talking lately, "I need you to stand still so I can measure you".

Zane smiled, though it was unseen as it was covered by his mask. He handed her a glass of water and Aphmau gulped it down.

Zane took the pink pony and cleared his throat to ready himself, for he had to do a high-pitched voice, unlike his usual low voice.

"But, Flarity! Standing around is not fun! I want to go and eat cupcakes!" Zane's voice cracked at the word 'I'. Aphmau had a small giggle.

"Oh, Pinkie Cake! If you stand still this once, I'll bring you to Olive Garden to get all the free breadsticks!" Aphmau's rich laughter rang through her room, her voice all better from drinking the water.

Zane laughed as well, mirth in his eye.

"Breadsticks? Olive Garden? Aph, this is My Little Horsies, not reality," Zane broke character. Aphmau made a playful glare.

"Oh, just go along with it," Aphmau snapped in a posh accent. Zane held up both hands to surrender.

"Breadsticks?! Will they come with frosting and sprinkles?!" Zane choked on the word 'sprinkles' as he looked knowingly at Aphmau.

Aphmau blushed, but rolled her eyes.

"Of course not, darling. That would be preposterous, a tragedy!" Aphmau held her hand to her forehead, tipping her head back.

"What?! Sprinkles and frosting is not a tragedy! It's a miracle!" Zane put his hands on his hips, giving Aphmau the look.

Aphmau gave Zane the look, and a while after they both laughed loudly.

"I'm an idiot," Zane concluded, still laughing.

"We're both idiots," Aphmau added, clutching her stomach.

"Idiots for life?" Zane held out his pinky finger. Aphmau hooked her pinky finger with Zane's.

"Idiots for life," Aphmau confirmed as they pinky promised.

~

The two best friends were in too much joy to notice the group huddled up by the door.

Katelyn was glad that the lively Aphmau was back. Kawaii~Chan had a glint in her eyes as she planned a new shipping shrine using the new photos of Zanemau she had. Travis was staring at Katelyn's butt as usual. Katelyn vowed to kill him one day.

Those three were glad that Zane was able to make Aphmau responsive again. They hoped that Aphmau will be as usual and then hang out with everybody else.

Although, there was a  dark aura in the back of the group.

Dante, Laurance, and Garroth tried to kill Zane with their eyes. They disapproved of anything that involved private time between Zane and Aphmau.

Garroth was a bit supportive of Zane trying to be a good friend, but he also wanted Aphmau.

The air was saturated with the feeling of happiness, relief, and a feeling of dark jealousy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ooh, Aphmau is back with the breadsticks!

Again, thanks for all the reads. Comment if there is a mistake or if you want a suggestion. No flaming, plz!

Vote on this story, only if you enjoyed it. Now, readers, sail back to your planet of Wattpadia and explore other lands!

For now, ciao~!

~Jazzy