Silence Of The Aphmau

Hello, fellow fanfic readers!
Thank you to those who voted on my story. I appreciate all da love.
I decided to add specific character POVs for today. Maybe I'll do it again for another chapter
Dedicated to all the readers
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aaron's POV (for BeccaSlays)

Dammit! I didn't know Aphmau knew about Chloe!

I didn't really care that Aphmau would probably break up with me. I mean, I didn't actually like her.

The only reason I'm dating her is because the other boys want her and I want to wave her in front of their faces to tell them that I'm superior to them.

I mean, compare Aphmau to Chloe. Their levels of beauty are so different!

Aphmau's so short! Her eyes are that common dirt brown color. Her hair is plain black.

I know, mine is also black, but hey, I look sexy with it!

She wears too much purple and black! Heck, I want to vomit every time I see her room even more than when I see Pinkhead's room. And, seriously, she's so obsessed with that dumb shirtless guy!

Then, look at Chloe!

She has that glossy blonde hair and captivating sky blue eyes. Her body is mighty fine (Me: *throws up mentally and physically*) and she's not like that short potato at all!

Ugh, now I don't have anything to hold over the stupid guys. They're going to look down at me instead!

Why does that idiotic girl ruin everything?!

Zane's POV  (Cue fan girl scream!)

After Aaron left the party had a tense atmosphere but Katelyn made it lighter when she started chasing around Travis while screaming bloody murder about him touching her butt.

It was amusing seeing Travis plead for mercy when Katelyn cornered him. He was all, "I'm sorry, Katelyn! It's just that your butt was so tempting that I had to touch it!"

Of course, Katelyn then made a Travis-sized hole in the wall. She also made him promise to fix it later.

Everyone at the people roared in laughter. Kawaii~Chan took a photo while grinning maniacally.

I think she's going to make a Travlyn shipping shrine. I hope Katelyn won't kill her for that.

Aphmau smiled a bit, but it didn't quite reach her eyes. I was still worried about her.

She was so in love with him. I didn't like him at all, but she was my best friend and also the only friend, so I didn't say anything about it.

And yes, I admit she was sort of my crush.

I just hope she doesn't break down again.

POV of the Nobody

A few days after the party, Aphmau has been quite the silent person.

Usually that was Aaron, but no one commented on it.

Aphmau would stay in her room for long periods of time, only coming out to get a little snack like a cookie of some sort. Katelyn could hear her watching anime and some person screaming, "Like a boss!" through the door.

The only people that has entered her room was Zane and Celestia, if you count Celestia as a person.

Zane would find Aphmau as silent as a mute person, dark circles under her eyes as she encased herself in a bundle of sheets.

Usually, Aphmau would be the one to tell Zane to play along with her while they were together on one of their play dates but this time Zane was the one to coax Aphmau to play with him.

Aphmau would only stare at him like he was running around on a narwhal that was riding on a chicken that was skateboarding on ice.

Even though she's unresponsive, Zane will do anything whatever it takes to bring back her lively self.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heyo! Thanks for surviving with my unseen shenanigans in this chapter!
Again, I thank all da people who actually take their time to read my story.
I luv all of you!
See you at the next update!

Ciao~!
~ Jazzy