Sadness Overflow

Hello fellow fanfiction readers!

Thank you for reading this fanfic! 21 people read this and 5 people whose names I still don't know how to find have voted for me! Yippee!

So I give all the thanks in the world for you! Now, continue your reading journey and proceed to read this story. Huzzah!

The morning after Aphmau was cheated on by the traitorous jerkface, she locked herself in her room, refusing to open the door to Kawaii~Chan or Katelyn.

Kawaii~Chan and Katelyn was confused as to why Aphmau was acting this way and questioned her quite a few times, but yet they have received no answers.

Aphmau did not want to tell her roommates because she had the feeling that Katelyn would just focus on beating the bejeezus out of Aaron instead of helping her get over it, while Kawaii~Chan would try to get them back together and stay as an Aarmau couple.

There was a loud knocking on the door, and Aphmau shouted, "Go away, Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan! I'm in no mood to talk to either one of you!"

"It's not Katelyn or Kawaii~Chan," a familiar voice that belonged to her chunky little nugget friend, Zane.

Zane would probably understand, right? He was kind of a good listener.

"C-come in, Z-zane," Aphmau stuttered. Zane came in. His visible eye widened.

He was aghast. Aphmau's hair was crumpled up in a messy knot. Her eyes were bloodshot while dried tear streaks decorated her pale cheeks. Her clothes were wrinkled and her shoes were strewn across her purple-icious room.

Zane crossed her room and sat on her unmade bed.

"You okay, Aph?" Zane asked carefully. He didn't want Aphmau to turn on her waterworks.

Aphmau sobbed. "No, Zane. I'm just great," Aphmau replied sarcastically. She turned away, her back facing Zane.

"Hey, I'm sorry, Aph. I just wanted to ask," Zane apologized gently, carressing her back. (A/N: By this point, this is either OOC or I'm just hopeful. Maybe both. Probably both)

Aphmau turned over and smiled weakly. "It's fine," she said. "I'm just cranky right now".

"No kidding," Zane muttered under his breath quietly, but Aphmau heard him.

"Shut up, nugget," Aphmau teased. Zane huffed.

"At least I'm not a potato," Zane smirked.

"Cyclops," Aphmau retorted.

"Shortie," Aphmau turned red.

"Nerd," Aphmau laughed.

"Crazy dog lady," Zane joked.

"Oh shut up. And if you don't I'll turn you into a cat again in one of the fanfic readings," Aphmau smiled in victory. Zane sighed in defeat.

"Whatever. What happened?" Zane asked the big question softly, hoping that Aphmau won't break down. Aphmau took a sharp breath.

"A-aaron c-cheated on m-me," Aphmau tried to hold in her tears, but failed when soon the dams broke.

Tears ran like fast-moving streams down her cheeks, and Zane awkwardly held Aphmau to his chest.

Aphmau hugged Zane like it was the only thing that held her to earth, while soaking Zane's shirt in her salty tears.

Zane patted her back uncomfortably, not knowing what to do in this situation.

He felt bad for her. He knew how much she loved Aaron.

But, he also felt relieved. With Aaron out of the way, maybe he can finally confess to Aphmau.

Ooh! Suspense! Zane likes Aphmau! Yay!

Again, thank you for reading my fanfic! Please tell me if there's any mistakes or suggest what could happen next!

Now, goodbye, dear readers! I shall see you, next time!

Ciao~!

~Jazzy