Seeing Red

Sorry for not updating these past days! I've been bombarded by school projects and infected by the easily spread writer's block!

Okay, fine. That's not an excuse. I know, I know, hit me. Wait, I didn't mean it.

Anywho, thank you so much for waiting. Particularly, I know for a fact that I am most likely the most obnoxious person ever.

Mood swings don't help either. I seriously need to control it. Or see a shrink.

Oh, just read the story, will ya?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the little cry-athon Aphmau had, Zane and Aphmau stayed in her room, absently playing with the ponies.

Kawaii~Chan and Katelyn have come to check on them, and was extremely relieved to see their roommate look alive for once. The pinkette and bluette left them alone when the two ravenettes glared at them.

"Come on, Flarity! We need to help Buttershy with the animals!" Zane attempted to make his voice high-pitched like Pinkie Cake while moving the pink pony.

"But Pinkie Cake! Animals are dirty and they're going to ruin my beautiful mane!" Aphmau replied in an accented voice while moving Flarity.

They went on and on, until it was dusk and it was time for Zane to go home. They said their goodbyes, and Zane went home, smiling softly under his mask.

On the next day, Katelyn, Kawaii~Chan, Aphmau, Zane, Garroth, Vylad, Laurance, Dante, Travis, Lucinda, Cadenza, and unfortunately Aaron were hanging out at Aphmau's house.

Aphmau did her best to ignore Aaron and to avoid him. When Aaron tried talking to her, she gave him the cold shoulder and the silent treatment.

Garroth, Laurance, and Dante didn't like the fact that Aphmau had talked to Zane more than anybody else.

Yes, they're best friends, but the closeness they had was teetering on the edge of friendship and almost falling into the pit of romantic relationships.

Aphmau and Zane were discussing about who the best pony is when Aaron walked up to her and asked, "What is wrong with you? Why are you avoiding me like this? Did I do something wrong?"

Aphmau froze at his words before shaking in anger and sharply turning her head to face Aaron.

"Did you do something wrong? DID YOU DO SOMETHING WRONG?! Yes, Aaron, you did do something wrong! And frankly, I have my rights to ignore a lying, cheating, jerk of a bastard!" Aphmau screamed at Aaron. A tinge of red was in her vision.

The house was quiet and Aaron's face was drained of its color.

"Yes, Aaron! I found out about you and that slutty blonde bimbo! You can't tell me that I saw nothing because I saw you two with my own eyes making out! Nothing you can say will make this any better!" Aphmau screamed louder with so much venom in her voice as tears gathered in her amber eyes.

"Aphmau, listen, I-" Aaron said before Aphmau cut him off.

"No, Aaron! YOU listen to ME! I always asked myself if I was good enough for you. And apparently, I wasn't since you had the need to be in a relationship with someone else. Although, now it seems like I am on a higher level than you! So why don't you leave this house right now and go to that whore of yours!" Aphmau shouted as she pointed her finger to the now open door.

"Aph-" Aaron managed to say before Aphmau cut him off again.

"LEAVE!" Aphmau bellowed. Aaron looked down and left as Aphmau slammed the door, vibrations reverberating through the house.

Aphmau slid and sat down, leaning against the wall, tears falling down her face once again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, that happened.

Um, again, thank you so much for reading this fanfic! I appreciate all the reads from you awesome readers. Remember to leave a comment if anything is wrong and vote if you want to vote!

I'll see you next time on the next update!

Ciao~!

~Jazzy