The Capital

(Zendaya in the pic)

As I gait the sumptuous city I take in the gigantic buildings, which are scintillating with pride. I almost feel unworthy in its presence, my poor exterior reflecting of its seamless glass. How pathetic I must look. Walking among men and women, who would resemble me with the dirt that clings onto their ornate shoes.

My gaze lands on a particular couple. Their body gesture of love, however their eyes hold deciet. I continue to eye the unfaithful couple, when light taps meet my shoulder. I turn and meet Patricia's antagonizing eyes.

"Didn't your parents teach you not to stare?". I look at her before I callously say

"Yes. But only my mother, as my father died by your games. Before I was born." She raises an eyebrow.

"Zendaya you should know the Games are not held on my behalf." I look at her then cock my head to the side.

"I did not make these clothes, yet I still wear them. You did not make the games, yet you still encourage them". Her confident eyes drastically change and carry shock. Her gloved hand whips my cheek, after that she straightens up and declares.

"I do not take such criticism from a being of a class so low". I simply look down, I did cross the line. My class should not even conpare themself to the people of power. But I don't care..  I shall die soon, so why die silent.

"Yet your class who are the most logic of people cannot simply see that one day, you shall fall and we shall rise". She looks at me then a smirk grows on her face.

"What do you mean 'we', one who does not deserve a name. You will only be eradicated in a matter of time". I let a slight smile appear on my face.

"When so, dead or alive. I will make sure you never recieve the peace you wish for".

"What makes you believe I have not already found the peace, you think I seek for.". My smile grows wider and I elatedly say.

"As you miss your paramour, who is of my class (male version of mistress) and who suffered a insurmountable trial, but doesn't it take two to do philandering acts (unfaithful acts, casual sleeping around)". She looks at me with horror. Then my face takes multiple hits, throbbing coating my  face as i'm violently thrown to a peacekeeper.

"She is a tribute, take her before I rip her hair from that disrespectful scalp of hers"

"Yes madame". Im dragged of, to what I only assume is my prison i'll stay before I'll be put in the battlefield. The peacekeeper handles me as if I am bag of flour. Grabbing my hair, and pulling me all the way through the streets. I let out cries, however the man turned another cheek. Once we reached an abandon area, he lifts up his arm and states in a affirmative voice.

"We have a tribute sir, please grant me accesss". I watch in awe, as the glass of the radiant building begins to part in two. The symmetrical halves reveal a path, the peacekeeper grabs a chunk of my hair and walks in. With me tagging behind him. The closer we got, the more easier it was to make out different voices. When we finally reached a area with other human beings, it was not what I expected. A woman, whose hair the colour of the sea, her eyebrows with pink patterns above, her eyelashes thick like Patricia's also her eyelids bore crazy colours. Tugged on my arm. I look at her with confusion, she then  cruelly says

"Filth. That is what you are bathed in. Unless you want me to stip you of your dignity here, you must come with me to a secluded area". I nod as I am to shock to reply. Her hand around my small wrist, and she takes me to another room.

A few minutes later I am naked, my imperfections seen by her scrutinising eyes. A robe is thrown in to my hands, without looking up, I place it over my body. Feeling a sense of security in this thin fabric.

"Filth lie on the bed, I must eliminate your hairs". I nod, and follow her rules.

"How so".

"You shall soon find out". I look at her, then at her hands. What seemed to be fabric is in one and the other, a stick holding a sticky black substance. She places the substance onto my legs, after that she puts the fabric onto it. Her hand moves ever so quick, a convulsion of pain spreads through the area.

"Woaahhh". I cry out, she doesn't stop. Her devilish hands ripping at my flesh, tears coming down my eyes. 15 minutes later my whole body was tingling, I slowly got up. The woman was smiling widely.

"You are much so beautiful". I look at her then smile.

"Thank you".

"Yes, once you get rid of your revolting hair, and sort your hair,clean your nails and sort out the bush you call your eyebrows." She chirps while hopping. My smile turns into a frown and I bitterly say

"Where shall I go to meet Patricia, miss". Her hand runs through her coloured hair, and she mutters something but I can't pick it up.

"You don't go to Patricia, she goes to you". I nod, then quietly ask

"Must I stay bare". I point towards my body and she raises her eyebrow

"You must, Sabrina will like to see what she has to work with". With that she dissapears and I am left alone and confused.