The Night Before

(Taehyung in the pic)

(Play music through out).

Taehyung's Pov

I lay on my bed, unable to sleep. My mind keeps tracing to Zendaya, I need to see her. I slip out my bed, out into the balcony. Climbed over the false electric guards, and climbed up to Zendaya's balcony. Gosh why must she be 11. Once I reach her balcony, I climb over. I make contact with her sleeping form, so peaceful and beautiful. I unlock the door, as she didn't lock it. I walk over to her bed and pull over the covers.

I get into the bed, cover the both of us and snuggle into her side. She is so warm, my arms travel to her waist. My face in her neck, I'm spooning her from behind. She smells like strawbries and mint, so alluring. I feel her stir and whisper

"Taehyung".

ZENDAYA'S POV

"Taehyung". I whisper, half asleep. I feel arms around my waist and lips against my skin.

"Yes". A husky whisper, escapes my hugger lips. I jump and get up. No longer feeling tired, I turn and look at him in shock.

"What are you doing here". He shrugs and looks at me, and whsipers

"To sleep". I scoff and throw a pillow at him, he catches it and glares at me.

"You have your own bed". I state and he shakes his head. I tilt my head to the side while he whispers.

"With you. To sleep with you". I was taken aback from his words, many shivers run through my body. My heart quickens, and my breathing becomes shallow. Thats when I notice he is top less, his abs definition is unbelievable. Unable to control my body, my hand reaches out and touches his lower stomach.

He gasps, but doesn't stop me. I carress his skin, his body trembles. A small groan escapes his lips, I pause at the sound. I look at him, he just smirks.

"What did you think will happen, you touching my skin like that". His voice deep and husky, somewhat seductive. He moves towards me, I stood still anticipating his move. He hovers above me, the smirk still on his face. I simply watch, a rush of lust runs through my body. Its not mine.

He brings his lips to my ear and plants a small kiss on it. I gasp and whispers

"Do you know what you do to me". I stay silent, he simply begins kissing my jawline. I gasp as the shock waves, appears from his touch. He chuckles, and looks me in the eyes. Moving closer till his lips are gently on mine, I fight the urge to kiss him. Fustration builds up inside me, yet again he chuckles.

"Fustrated Zendaya". He whispers, then moves his head away. I growl, he looks at me with amusement.

"Thats how I feel every time I see you". I can't help it, I push my lips against his. He instantly responds and we move together, he smiles during the kiss. His hands wrap around my waist, lying ontop of me. His weight alot, but I dont care. I run my hands through his soft hair, how I wanted to do this so much.

His lips are so soft, its to perfect.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

She moves her hands in my hair, her lips are so soft. I can't help but deepen the kiss, everything is perfect till a picture of my mother pops into my head. She hates people who aren't of the colour milk, she believes they are not worthy enough. I suddenly get of Zendaya, and walk to her balcony.

"Taehyung". She asks confused, and reality hits me the Games are tommorow I cant get attached.

"I probably end up killing you". She gets and tears spill out her eyes, she gets up and walks towards me. Her hand connects with my cheek, I deserve it. Her emotion full of anger and pain. Then she spits

"Get the f*ck out my room". I obey and walk out, climb over the balcony and make it to my room.