Training day 3

(Zendaya in the pic)

"Grayoth, we must learn how to fight with a weapon". I exclaim, while the incandescent fire burns through my emotionless front. Ever since Taehyung denied me, I can't deal with it. To the point I cried myself to sleep, I have to chain myself with reality to stop myself from begging him to accept me. I feel disgusted by what I feel.

"What weapon shall we try". I scan my eyes over the various weapons, remembering the boy who one with chinease daggers.

"I want to use the Rapier sword". Grayoth whispers, as if he is enchanted by the object. His body picks it up, his eyes looking at the gold handle.

"Its so skinny, but holds so much power in it. A dark horse, you don't see coming. I want to learn how to use it, Aunty". I nod and call a peacekeeper, he comes and chooses the same sword. Then lines himself with Grayoth, they battle. Grayoth loosing, but determination shines of his small body. I look towards the weapons, picking up to Chinese daggers. They feel somewhat normal, I find a dummy and begin my duel.

I strike. Nothing. Laughter. I stike. Laughter. Beacuse of nothing. Anger rises. I strike to the dummies head, a clean sweep. Its head tumbles to the side, I strike to its arm. It falls to meet its head. I attack its torso, the top half comes of. Silence.

"Aunty when did you learn to fight like that". I shake my head and look at him with shock.

"I didn't". He looks confused, then he asks.

"But how did you just do that". I look at him and shrug.

"I don't know". He then breaks out a smile and hugs me.

"Maybe its a hidden talent". I laugh then quietly mutter

"No hidden talent can be that great". I let go of Grayoth to meet Elizabeth.

"You were taught?". She says fiercly and I shake my head.

"I was taught by none, I have never picked up a weapon until now". She scoffs and looks towards Taehyung. My eyes meet him, shock painted in them. But due to pain, I quickly look away.

"Taehyung....he taught you". I perk my head up and look at her with confusion.

"He did not teach me anything." She cocks her head to the side and touches my nose with her index finger. I swat it away and growl.

"Than why do you fight like him, with grace. I've seen him fight with them kind of daggers, you fight just like him." I turn to Taehyung, but he is looking at Elizabeth.

"Elizabeth what are you trying to say". His deep voice questions, which still is able to send shivers through me.

"That you to should duel". My eyes widen at her statement.

"But were not allowed to". I say and she laughs a intimidating laugh.

"We will take guard, they are on a break right now". A few of the young ones gasp. I simply stand frozen. I have seen Taehyung fight and I am petrified.

"Alright". Taehyung announces, I turn my gaze to him and he smirks.

"If you fight like me, use this". He throws a heavy sword, and in fright I move. It hits the ground with a loud sound. Laughter begins to grow and Taehyung looks at me with concern, he moves closer and bends down. Grabbing the sword he places it in my hands.

"Here". I nod, while a sudden rush of certainty runs through me. I gasp at the impact and my hand turns the sword. I stand in a postion I have never stood in. A position of a fighter.

He stand before me, mimicking my position. Or me mimicking him. I stand still waiting for his move, his composure not changing.

"Get on with it". A blonde boy shouts, I turn my gaze to him.

"Im waiting for an attack". Me and Taehyung both mutter. I look to him with shock and so does he. But not longer I feel hands move me roughly. My sword hits Taehyung's with a crisp sound, he quickly advances. I counter his attacks and him with mine.

I feel my body twist and turn with grace, I smile as I feel so elegant. Taehyung on the other hand looks confused yet so focused, he attacks but I can see where he is hitting. So I block. I advance on a hit, but he blocks me.

ELIZABETH'S POV

There bodies move so in sync, its mesmerising but terrifying. I have never seen anyone match to Taehyung, yet here stands a girl who hasn't been torn to pieces. They look to alike his moves becomes hers, as if one is copying to the exact detail. But which one, its to hard to tell.

She smiles occasionally, for mockery or complete joy. His face shows confusion and shock, but he still powers on. He is such a beautiful being yet he doesn't know, if he did every girl would swoon over him. His coldness projects an invisible sign saying

"Avoid". And we do.

What will happen in the arena, I don't  know. I thought a slight chance I could win but after seeing Zendaya fight, I don't think I can. If she is persistent on saving that little boy, then none of us shall win other than Taehyung if we don't play smartly.

TAEHYUNG'S POV.

I DON'T GET IT. How do we fight so alike, its impossible. Yet somewhat attractive, her gear hugging her curves. She is quite beautiful.

When I try strike, she deflects it. Its inhuman and alluring. The more I fight the deeper i'm falling into her. I can see her next moves, its as if Im fighting in her place. She is doing everything I would do in her place. I must be loosing my sanity.

If she fights like this, who would be able to kill her. I can't kill her.

But I must, if I must.