Interview

(Taehyung and Zendaya in the pic)

Sabrina tugged and pulled on my hair for an hour, also powdered and covered my face with makeup. Finally she releases me of the chair, and I walk to the nearest mirror. Amazing. How does one make someone look ever so good.

"Thank you Sabrina". She nods and hands me a large piece of fabric.

"Now put this on, you have 30 minutes before the interview". I take the clothing and strip off my previous clothing, I'm comfortable with changing infront of her as we always did this back at home. Home, tears well up but I push them back down. I wouldn't want to mess up Sabrina's hard work.

Once the dress was on, Sabrina moves towards my back and does up the zip and ties the ribbon. I take a quick glance in the mirror, a pure white dress flows to my mid thigh. My chest and arms, covered with see through lace of many patterns. However in the breast region and lower down a white material is inside the lace, so it is not see through. Its gorgeous.

Sabrina comes infront me, places a pin identical to Katniss's however it is in white, on the right side of my chest.

"A new Mockingjay is born". She exclaims with a huge smile. She gestures for me to turn and I do. In the process, white flames light up the botttom and white wings grow onto the dress, I stretch out my hands and the wings also do in the process.

"Sabrina, its the same as Katniss's". I say with a broad smile, she tuts and mutters

"Mine is better, as you can reverse it. Also I didn't copy my brother, just simply imitated". I nod and giggle then ask.

"So how do you reverse it?". Her hand turns anticlockwise and I copy, the flames dissapear and the wings shrink into the fabric.

"You are truly amazing Sabrina". I state and she hugs me, and whispers

"You are truly beautiful, natural or not". I can only smile as dark thoughts break into my mind.

"When I die, who will be the next mockingjay". I say calmly, she simply giggles.

"You will, your hope will be enough to start a rebellion that cannot be turned around". I smile but it doesn't reach my eyes, if this doesn't work and the rebellion looses. I can only imagine the Capital will make them suffer great. A silence hangs in the air, till the bell signals the start of the interview.

"Remember ignore, and at the very end spin and annonnce you're the mockingjay". Sabrina says seriously, I nod and walk out the doors. As I walk to take my place in line, many of the other tributes look at me with shock. Some hold glares, others astonishments.

I bump into someone, large hands grip my waist and a rush of comfort runs through me. Taehyung. He smothers his head into my neck and whispers

"Be careful". I shiver, he chuckles. Anger then rushes to my head, I push him of me.

"F*ck you". I growl and take my place in the line. He gave me the cold shoulder and left with no explanation, so why not do it back. Like he said he might end up killing me. He probably wants to trick me, he wants a extra ally. Then he will stab me in the back literally.

"District 1 Rose grey!". Ceaser Flickerman shouts, while hopping on the spot. I have always found hin very perculiar.

"So Rose are you ready for the Hunger Games". She flicked her brown hair and giggles. Such a faker, you 2 faced b*tch.

"Of course, Ceaser its is an honour to participate in the Hunger Games". The crowd flares up in cheers, Rose gets up and bows. Ceaser booms

"ROSE GREY". The crowd once again shows there affection, and Rose makes her way down as ceaser booms

"District 1 Trident pierce!". I tune my ears out till I hear one

"District two's Kim Taehyung!". Taehyungs walks up the stage, and the crowd gasps and cheer louder than they did before, even Cearser gasps.

"You are very beautiful, too beautiful to die". Ceaser exclaims, and the crowd cheers carry on.  I feel somewhat jealously sprout in me, and every passing minute it grows.

"So Taehyung how do you plan to win". Taehyung looks at him with a glare and stays silent. Ceaser looks taken aback, but laughs it off. This has never happened, no one ignores Ceaser. Even if you are dissing him, no one ignores him. NO ONE.

"So what do you like about the Capital". Taehyung again looks at him with a cold look, and ignores him. The crowd gasps, while Taehyung simply glares at them all. They go silent.

"Young Man answer me". Ceaser growls, Taehyung turns his gaze at him and scowls. Ceaser flinches, just as the bell rings and Taehyung storms off. I see he goes off into a dark corridor, Im district 11 so I have around 15 minutes. I follow him.

I see him, leaning against the wall eyes shut.

"Taehyung". I call his eyes open quickly, and moves towards me. I can't help but eye the way the black suit fits him. He looks down at me, eyes locked on mine.

"Did you feel envy". He asks calmly, I look at him with shock.

"Why would you ask". I reply quietly, he still eyes me intensly while moving closer.

"A felt a surge of jealousy, it was not mine". I look down due to humilation. So now he can feel my emotions, and I mutter.

"Your mad". His finger connects with my chin, I feel sparks. I gasp and he moves my head till i'm looking at his eyes.

"How come I feel humilation, but I'm not embarresed". He whispers, my eyes widen with shock.

"Shock". He whispers again. I growl as he is exposing me.

"Anger". He whispers and I push his fingers away and walk away from him.

"Not yet missy". He grabs my arm and he looks serious. I shiver due to fear.

"Why are you scared". He asks as his face contorts with concern.

"You". I whisper and he looks confused.

"Zendaya Coleman". I here ceaser announce, Taehyung grips my arm tighter.

"Don't do anything stupid". He sates fiercly. I smirk and say

"Can't make any promises". Witth that I pull out his grip and run to the stage, Taehyung also running behind me. He is quick, but luckily I make it to Ceaser before he can get me.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

The crowd boo her, she simply smiles.  Ceaser offers his hand to her, she declines. I smile. What is she doing to me?

"So Zendaya you look lovely in that dress of yours". I growl, jealousy grows with me. She is definitely changing me, but not in a human way.

"Zendaya how do you plan to win". She stays silent, why is she acting rebellious. How will she get sponsers if she carries on like this.

"Zendaya can you hear me". He asks with anger, she stays silent. This carries on till the bell rings. Then all of a sudden she starts spinning, flames ignite her and cotton wings grew. She streches out her arms and the wings come out, her pin also glowing white. She looks stunning.

"I am the new Mockingjay to the rebels, gather your people and fight with hope". She exclaims loudly, I look at her in awe. That's why she was so rebellious, she is taking the role of the Mockingjay. The crowd screams with anger, and shock. She bows and walks off. My chaperone pushes me to my room, tommorow I shall be in the arena.

Tommorow I shall fight with all my might......