Training Day 1.

(Zendaya in the Pic)

The gear is tight on my skin, but I ingnore it and listen to our adviser.

"In 2 weeks, 23 of you will be dead and 1 will still remain. Who that is depends on how well you listen over the next 4 days of training. Now for the rule. 1. No fighting with the other tributes you will have much time for that in the arena.

There are 4 compulsory excersices, then there will be individual training. My advise is to you don't ignore your survival skills, everyone wants a sword but most of you will die of natural causes.
10% from infection. 20% from dehydration. Exposure can easily kill like a knife." The lady explains, I pay close attention to this and Grayoth hugs my side, while I pat his head.

"You may begin, choose your stations wisely".  With that I pull Grayoth towards me, and move to the fire station. We begin, Grayoth completely comsumed in the topic, I on the other hand can't help but sneak glances at Taehyung.

His muscels straining, within the fabric. Sweat dripped his face, as he worked the sword elegantly as if he is dancing. Others to are eyeing him, but with envy. I am looking at him in awe and with love. He controlled the object, others are being led by the sword, but he leads it. His reflection of the powerful object, fearless and blank. Pefect and strong. He turns with the sword, his direction is now at my presence. Eyes locked with mind, he completely stops what he is doing. What seems to be hours, I search his eyes and feel conpletely safe. How ironic he is holding a sword and is not afraid to kill me. Then he looks away, and I turn my attention to Grayoth.

"Aunty do you like that boy". He says while pointing, I hit his arm down.

"No pointing, and I don't". I whisper quickly and look down.

"Then why do you keep looking at him, your not paying attention to our station". I sigh and quietly wisper

"Maybe a little bit". He giggles and I tell him to keep quiet.

"He is quite handsome aunty nice choice. So do you want to make out with him". I gasp and whisper shout.

"Who taught you that Grayoth!". He giggles again and whispers back.

"Lets just say school has taken a drastic turn". I look at him with pure shock he only giggles. Then a serious look plants onto his face.

"But aunty, he is ruthless, cold and merciless". Something snapped in me.

"Who filled your head with such nonsense". I growl, and Grayoth flinches. I soften at the action and pull him into a hug.

"I'm sorry". He nods and continues

"Well she didn't directly tell me, more like I overheard. His other tribute from district 2 was saying how cold and emotionless he was. All he would do at his district is train, and ignore. He isn't afraid of anything. They believe it is beacuse he is an orphan.She is scared of him. He rarely talks and when he does he is insulting you. The girls were then saying how beautiful he is. Then they talked about other tributes.". So Taehyung is an orphan, no wonder he is so guarded. I feel jealousy to posses my body. If I were to define him it will be in 3 words.

Perfect Ice Block.