Tribute Parade

(Taehyung in the Picture)

Kim Taehyung. My eyes meet his and he is looking at me with a shocked impression, then switching to a blank face. My body is trembling with love, all I want to do is wrap my arms around him. Sink my head into his broad chest. Press my lips against his. I guess he is my soulmate, but I don't know what to do. He continues to stare at me, and I begin to feel self consious . I decide I have to say something.

"So your Kim". I ask kindly, he raises an eyebrow and ruthlessly says.

"Are people of district 11 that unlogical". I start to feel anger brew within me. I place my hands onto my hips and raise an eyebrow.

"Why must you think that". I snapped and he answered.

"As my name is Taehyung". I scoff, who puts their first name after there second name.

"Is there a reason to why you have your surname before you first name, Taehyung". He briefly looks at me before replying in the same robotic voice.

"I'm not like others, Zendaya". I froze when he said my name. Though he sounded out of it, I love the way he said it with his deep voice.

"How so". I ask and he raises his eyebrows again.

"Don't become to fond of me, I will probably end up killing you".He states. Leaving me, and walking of to hop onto his carriege and postion himself. After a while I did the same.

Elder, are you sure he feels the same.

I postion myself onto the carrige, ours was brown to resemble the dirt we work with. Grayoth positions himself and now a ll were waiting for is the signal. The light flares, the horses begin to move, in chronilogical order 1 to 12. I hear the crowds cheering to the ones ahead, once our carrige is visable I raise my middle fingers.

Gasps erupt from the crowd. They still carry on throwing roses, I just catch them and throw it back. All of them are gasping and shouting, all the tributes turn around and look at me with confusion. However Taehyung, has a slight smile, my face is masked with blankness. No one shall see whats beneath, during this ceromony.

Our horses stopped, and we were placed in order. President snow, upon his altar and his presence strong and fearless. His eyes bore into my soul, I can only stand straight and give him the same intensity. After about 10 seconds he looks away and begins his presidential speech.

"Welcome...welcome.Here stand this years tributes, out of this 24, one shall be our victor. Happy hunger games to you all, and may the odds be ever in your favour". The crowd erupts into applause, however Snow's face is full of anger, his eyes upon mine. All the way till the chariot is no longer able to be seen.

Im suddenly bombarded with evil stares, a girl with dark brown hair walks up to me.

"What were you doing out there, are you trying to make it harder for us". Her speech is somewhat informal. I look at her with my eyebrow raised.

"Please elaborate, I misunderstood what you said". She looked at me as if I was mad. Her hands raised, she roughly connects with my cheek. I stand there and take it, not letting a sound escape my lips.

"That you should understand, none of us like you or the boy. What is he your brother". I suck in a breath, anger coarses through my petite body and I look up at her and say.

"I have only met Grayoth, the time he was selected as a tribute. Other than that he is not related to me by blood. But I see him as my younger sibling, the one I must protect". She scoffs and I try my hardest to hold back the anger that begs to be released.

"Well in that case, I can't wait to kill this little boy slow and entertaining. Hear his screams echo through the arena while you lay helplessly dead". I look at her in shock, I hear a little growl I turn and see Taehyung standing there with anger in his eyes. He avoids contact so I turn back to the dark haired girl.

"You would do that, kill a young as he screams for help. If that is true I find it hard you are not the devil itself." She snickers, and whispers

"I'll do anything to get out alive". I scoff and growl

"Thats good to know. But whoever I do kill, which is my last option. I will make it painless and quick. No one here desevers to die. We shouldn't fight against each other but at the capital". She looks at me with disbelief, and moves closer to me.

"So how we'll we do that Miss oh so clever, when we are in the hunger Games?". I move closer to her and loudly say.

"The capital want entertainment. Gruesome deaths, so when it comes to killing to show some empathy. Kill them quick, don't make them suffer as they never put you in here. It was the Capital." Everyone else nodded in agreement except for 2. Taehyung and the girl infront of me.

"I don't care". The girl infront of me says.

"And niether do I". Taehyung bluntly puts.

"Well that is your decision".