1; I, Park Jimin is a Jamful kid!

--

I sighed as i tossed myself at the couch, we're done promoting 'Agust D' album that made by my boss, Min Yoongi, a famous solo rapper and composer who's bitch, workaholic and demon like attitude, thank god he's now washing so i could---

"YOU LITTLE ASS! BRING ME A TOWEL HERE!" This man don't know how to say please, frowning i stood up and walk inside his room to give his towel, immediately he grabbed and rolled his eyes then slammed the door in front of my face. REALLY A BITCH

Picking up his dirty clothes, i bend down of course well i tossed it at a small bin for his dirty clothes, arranging some of his stuff, really he's turtle sloth, yes he is don't try to object it or else-- just kidding.

"HOLY FUCKER! GET OUT HERE JIMIN YOU IDIOT!!" i exited his room quickly, wiping my sweat as i saw his half naked body. Heol his white pale skin,abs and perfect collarbone--- Holy jesus i shouldn't say things like that! Wake up jimin! You're a man! Yes really a man. I felt my phone vibrated so i fish for it and slide my phone screen to answer it.

'Jimin-ah'  i recognized his voice its his manager.

'Yes Mr?'

'Yoongi has an unexpected interview, he need to be here at the station in 20 minutes, i'll wait here since i came earlier after our trip from busan' without a word he hang up the call, same as yoongi, no manners, very bad. Sometimes i'm asking myself why i enter this kind of job? Why i didn't go with Namjoon instead--- known as Rap monster his best friend and well i close friend of mine (according to namjoon hyung) I don't get it why people loves him, they knew what or who is real SUGA, still they supporting this bitch oh why ( i hope he's not reading this because i'm calling him bitch)

"YOONGI HYUNG! PLEASE GET WELL DRESS! YOU HAVE AN UNEXPECTED INTERVIEW! WE NEED TO BE THERE ASAP" i shouted in front of his door and i heard a faint voice saying 'yes!' Preparing all he needs, putting all at his bag--- big bag. After a couple of minutes luckily he's done, black ripped jeans, white shirt and a black leather jacket, looks like a emo but its a fact.

"Let's go douche bag" he said then we both went out of his room, carrying his big bag (well he said i need to bring all his gadget so he won't get bored and clothes too for some emergency) coolly he walks wearing a dark shades making him look like a bad ass.

---

BEFORE the talk show begins, there's an unexpected visitor too, it was him, Kim Seokjin known as the famous designer, also Namjoon and Yoongi's personal designer. He kissed yoongi's cheeks and smiled as he greeted him, yoongi didn't say anything but  he smiled too, maybe that's their way showing how important their friendship is.

"OKAY BE READY IN 2 MINUTES!" he excused himself as they both went out of the dressing room.

I'm only a 21 years old guy who's dreaming high, like being a dancer like Jhope hyung! One of the famous dancer along with Jungkook who's younger than me but in his very young age he was able to achieve his dreams, i envious him for being what he is but i really like him you know he's cute little bunny when he smiles? And how he dance i hope someday i can dance with them but its impossible cuz i'm only a personal assistant of this bicthy rapper. I watched him at the backstage answering all question calmly, being laid back cool rapper he maintain his swagness even though it seems like hard question.... About his relationship and sexuality--- what the fuck?!?!?!

"Isn't the questions are funny?" I jumped off when i heard a deep voice, a raven haired male holding his laugh by covering his mouth.

"Below the belt i guess?" I shrugged as if i don't know who is he. "But actually he's a bi" namjoon face turned to straight face and me was like, really dude? He's manlier than my father.

"You must be kidding me" i said but he shook his head "you're telling me that because i like him" namjoon punched his fist in the air

"i knew it!" He exclaimed, how can be a monster turn into gay? I raised my brow and realized what i said.

"I mean no! I was just joking okay?" I said trying to convince him.  "Jimin i'm not idiot like you, i studied being psychologist and i graduated as a com laude"

"So.... I look like i'm joking right??" I fake laughed.

"Jimin..."

"Yeah?"

"You got no jams"

"Yeah--- wait what no!" I defended but he was laughing out his ass.

I, Park Jimin is a Jamful Kid