20; Back to work

--
JIMIN'S POV

TIME SKIPPED- AFTER TWO MONTHS

Lately Yoongi received an offer from one of the famous magazine company. Being the one who's topic, about his life and career. I'm wondering what he will going to say tho i'm his personal assistant but i don't have any rights to ask for his personal life.

"Jimin, can you take the position of Angelica?" i furrowed my brows as his hair stylist came to me.

"Do you mean his make up artist?" She nodded her head.

"I- you know i can't--" she was cut off by yoongi's word.

"You want me to read your bio? oh you're special skills?" i sense the sarcastic tone of his voice, i just rolled my eyes trying to keep the smile off to my face.

I should be mad at him! Don't smile.

After a few scolding finally i made it, walking towards him while a poker face was written all over myself.

"Close your eyes before i poke it using this eyeliner pencil" i said to him, before he closed his eyes, he glared at me. His lazy cat eyes slowly closing, he looks so peaceful in this situation.

"Quit staring and do your job or i'll fire you" He said but of course i'm savage Jimin Park i won't allow him me to be under his spell this time.

"Oh, i would love to send a resignation letter later, should i?" I said jokingly and i saw his beautiful brows furrowed.

"I'm just kidding" he spoke "and fucking do your job now" he added, i mumbled someone unclarified words.

"surely i will cut your tongue--"

"technology A TO THE G TO THE U TO THE STD" i said, interrupting his words.

"oh you have std?" i gasped while shaking my head, then i start putting eyeliner on his eyelid.

"i swear to god Jimin, i'll kill you with my two own hands" he threatens me but i just shrugged and continued what i'm doing. 

Oh i forgot to mention, he's with J-hope and Rap Monster and the magazine head line title is " The Famous Rappers who we're born in Korea". The photoshoot will be held here in Chicago. So basically i won't be bored for awhile because Namjoon is here since he will be the last one who will be taken photos.

After i put eyeliners, i retouched his face too by putting a light foundation.

"And done!" i said, stepping backward and proudly look at my masterpiece, adoring his beautiful lovely emotionless face. His thin lips pursing together as he stood up and.... pushed me.

"What an ass!" i yelled at him but he just shrugged at me and made his way beside Namjoon. "Be thankful i love you" i added, my face start to heat up so i hang my head down and sat one of the chairs.

----

"And good! We're done" the photographer clapped his hands signaling all the crew to start working and fix. I ran towards Yoongi holding a bottled water and a towel.

"I want to go home" he whined like a five years old kid, i smiled at his actions. I wiped his sweat away and gave him the bottled water.

"Let's go now" he said and went towards the van. I didn't have a chance to talk to Namjoon but its fine i had a lot of fun watching Yoongi afar. Carrying his two bags we both entered the van, he slammed his back and closed his eyes.

"Hey what are you doing?!" He jumped of his seat while looking at me, more on glaring at me.

"Easy, i was just removing your make up" as i finished removing, suddenly i feel bored so i held his hand and start massaging it.

"You're so nice what did you eat?" he mumbled whilst his head resting on the window.

"I'm always nice, you're just too annoying" i answered back as i pressed his palm with more force than earlier.

"Ahh, Jimin~ its so good" WAIT-- DID HE JUST MOANED?!?!?! dear god its so sexy but no Jimin, you need to gather yourself and act normal.

"Oh by the way, just drop me off at the market for sure this brat beside me forgot to buy his stock"

"Are you dissing me??" His deep voice that send shiver through my spinal made me shut up for awhile.

"No, i'm just being honest"

"Honest your ass"

"I know my ass is beautiful, right?"

He was about to punch me but his manager stopped him.

"You two bickered like a married couple, i wonder how you stay being his assistant" His manager heaved a sigh.

"Oh, i was about to give my resignation lette--- hmpppfff" he covered my mouth using his two hands, i keep on struggling but he's too strong for me. Really, he's getting on my nerves.

But you love him right?

I stopped, not because he's too strong but those 5 words shot me and caught me off guard. The fact that i love him made me weak. I look over my shoulder to see him, his beautiful sleepy eyes glaring on me whilst bitting his lips in annoyance, how cute. I wish i got closer to him more often so i can see how beautiful he is.

"Here you off Jimin!" he let go of me and i exited the van.

--

I bought him fresh vegetables, meats and everything he needs. I struggled on how will i slide off my card on his door to unlock, even if i put down the other bags still i can't. So i have no choice but to put all down and pick them up later.

I hope he won't see me picking up this bags

He hates it when his food is being placed at the ground, i don't know why but this man is is crazy. I entered the unit and successfully made it to the kitchen, placing all the bags on the counter i sighed.

I get some eggs and bacons for him and fried it next i clean his living room without him telling me to, bringing all his dirty clothes and drop off later at the laundry shop. As i finished my task i went to his room and he's at his balcony again, holding a glass of wine.

"I cooked some bacon and eggs just eat them if you want to, i already cleaned your whole unit and i'm bringing your dirty clothes at the laundry shop tomorrow and that's it can i go home now?" i asked, he walks towards me but he passed by.

"Tomorrow i have a tv guesting, wake me up and serve breakfast for me" he said and i nodded my head.

He will notice me, i swear to god.

------

Random update ;-; sorry its lame.
Do you really want Namjin? Well read my fanfic here at peachesnjin i hope you'll like it. :D
Yoongi being back to normal, guess why?

[answer here]

VOTE AND COMMENT!!

lately i barely received comments from you guys ;-;