28; Management's Decision

Vote and Comment
Short as Jimin and next will be the ending.
--

"We can't do this, i swear to god" Yoongi growled as he heard the news from his agency, they we're planning to set Seokjin and Yoongi to be together again.

"But our decision if final you can't change this Yoongi." Seokjin was about to protest but Yoongi slammed the table, creating a loud noise inside the conference room. Anger filled Yoongi, his face becoming red whilst his catching his breath.

"You can't control me!" 

"But we already did"

"No, I only love Jimin that's final!" His manager sighed then placed his hand on Yoongi's shoulder.

"I already released a statement about this and we sent pictures to make it look so real" Seokjin mouth ajar, he can't believe that they will do such things without his permission.

"This is not right!" He exclaimed, his voice echoed inside the room. "I can sue you for doing this"

"And we can pull you down if you ever make a move against us" Seokjin's face become pale.

"N-no! You can't"

"You know how powerful we are, Mr. Kim"

They both remained in silent. The shorter male's fist clenched gathering his courage to punch the CEO's face.

"You fucking asshole" he attacks the CEO, grabbing him by his collar and pushed him against the wall before giving a punch on his face.

-----

"Namjoon, what are we going to do now?" Seokjin said whilst pacing back and forth in front of Yoongi and Namjoon. But the younger male stayed in silent, tapping his pen against the table.

"You shouldn't stop me earlier when i have the chance to choke him to death!"

"How can you kill him if you can't reach him?"

"So you're telling me i'm short?!"

"Maybe? because you always tiptoed like a young girl when you're kissing me before!"

"Oh-- but who's the one that fucks you? Its me!"

"Oh my god--"

"Jesus fucking Christ i don't want to hear it anymore! Guys have mercy on me! Stop bickering like a couple and stop talking about your past sex life" Namjoon said.

"Oh sorry baby, i didn't mean it. Yoongi started it" Seokjin sat on his boyfriend's lap whilst Yoongi made a gross face.

"Its fine" Then Namjoon pecks on his lips.

"That's it! I'm done" Yoongi dramatically buried his face on his palms.

"I'm giving up my career for Jimin but i can't drag Seokjin down" Namjoon looked at his best friend with pity.

"I'm sorry Seokjin.... Ugh this is so frustrating!" He pulled his hair whilst cursing under his breath.

"We're here for you Yoongi" Seokjin patted his back as he start crying.

"Have you and Jimin talked about this?"

"No."

"Did he talk to you?"

"No"

"What's his last word"

"I love you"

"Fuck Yoongi!" "What?"

"You better stay with him or else loose him!"

----

Need to end this.
Sorry for lame and short ass chapter. But i wrote another fanfic again, the title is "Reincarnation" check it out guys!