8; So close

Namjoon's Point of View

Jesus, i swear to god this man beside me is so perfect! His name is Kim Seokjin, yes he invited me to come over since he's lonely and i'm bored so i went to his house just to chill for awhile as he's doing some designs. I moved closer to him, watching him do sketches and its so damn awesome! As our face are inches apart, i can clearly saw his gorgeous face, on the left part, a bead of sweat start to trail down from the temple of his head showing that his putting a lot of effort on it. I fished my handkerchief and wipe his sweat away.

"Y-you don't have to namjoon" he said but i didn't mind, instead, i let a low chuckled. His almond like doe eyes staring at me, his lips slightly ajar that seems so kissable. His brown hair that mixing the color of his pupil and his milky white skin that makes him look more stunning, jesus why this man needs to be so perfect in and out?

"Its fine, Besides that simple sweat will ruin your handsome face" i joked, my chuckled turn into laugh, he playfully glared at me.

"Silly" he shook his head before he threw it back, resting at the couch.

"Wanna grab some--"

"Food? of course damn namjoon wait for me here!" He quickly stood up, leaving me as he cut off my words. After a minutes of waiting him, i heard a footsteps coming upstairs and become clearly audible until he sat down beside me. He's wearing his pink sweater, a black ripped jeans and a pink scarf wrapped around his neck. Before he leave he put a mask on and so i did,

"Shall we use my car?" I asked then i shrugged, without a word he hop in the gunshot seat, buckling his seatbelt.

"Jesus, you're so fast when it comes to food!" i muttered, hopping inside my own car and i started the engine.

-

I brought him not to far away, somewhere, around corner of Seoul. I parked my car infront of a Japanese Restaurant, i can't deny it. This man loves to eat no matter what is it as long as he's hungry or sometimes food is his stress reliever. We get out of my car, entering the Japanese Restaurant, the aroma of Japanese foods filled our nose, the colorful sushi that been served to every customer steals Seokjin's attention, i saw how his doe eyes sparkled, as he clasped both of his hands he tried not to squeal like a girl. Later on, a waitress approached us.

"Table for two" i said, she then lead our way, we sat down and the waitress gave us the menu.

"We'll call you, you may now leave" i said then she bowed. As i finally decided what to get, i look at Seokjin who's having a hard time choosing, he keep on pointing and his brows meeting each other. I acted like i wasn't watching him earlier, leaning my back against the chair, i crossed my legs tapping my fingers against the table.

5minutes later...

"Uh... Namjoon?" He called, i arched my brow and look at him. "Damn i can't choose!" He exclaimed, showing the menu, he pointed the three types of meal.

"Jesus Seokjin! Just get what you want and i'll pay" i said, chuckling. I raised my hand, and then the girl earlier came.

"We would like to have--"

"I want all of this! and 2 four season shake please?" Seokjin pointed the meal, that can fit for 2-3 person. He chose to meal that can eat by 2-3 person. Oh fuck.

"All right, Wait for a minutes, we'll serve the food later" the waitress said.

"Oh, give us three cakes first," i added and the girl nodded and left us.

This feeling, i don't want this moment to end.

Yoongi's Point of View

I woke up, my head pounding and my world spinning, i felt body pain as i remembered sleeping here in my couch, damn beers. I look for Jimin but he's nowhere to be found, so i decided to stand up-

"Ouch damn it, Can't you see me here?!" He growled, Jimin is still lying on the floor, he covered his face using his tiny hands.

"Sorry not sorry" i said, laughing as i jokingly stepped on him. He groaned and slapped my feet, i headed towards the kitchen and brew some coffee.

"Damn headache, i won't drink again" I heard him mumbled as he walk inside the kitchen, massaging his temple.

I handed him a glass of water, "This is all your fault" he said, drinking the glass of water, i poked his side making him choke and he end up coughing.

"You're such an evil!" he said and he's still coughing.

-

I can't wait to be with him again, Ending my contract here in LA and continuing my career in South Korea, i felt nervous tho, i was known here in LA and i hope they still support me. I played with my phone but then suddenly, a line notification popped out.

imseokjin: Hey! i'm here with Namjoon! we're currently waiting for our order! I'm hungry baby~

As i read his message, i can't help it but to smile.

minsuga: Pft, I'm lucky namjoon is there to watch over my baby. imy :*

imseokjin: imy2 i can't wait to be with you again tho i still need to wait for a month or 2 :(

minsuga: me too, don't worry we will spend the every second of our life with each other ;)

imseokjin: Oh! our food is here~ tytl baby mwuah! ily :*

i turned off my phone, tossing it at my bed and luckily it didn't bounce like what always happened.

"Jimin i'm hungry! Let's go somewhere and eat" i yelled, i heard him said 'yes'. I then grabbed my coat and went out of my room.

"Ah, Hyung-nim, told me that tomorrow evening is your flight to philippines" Jimin said, while looking at his phone seriously.

(a/n: damn philippines! ya$ hoe$ i'm from philippines! lol)

"Okay then, c'mon" we exited my unit and take the elevator, pressing the ground floor, we waited until we reach the last floor.

-

(Back to Namjoon's POV)

As the food arrived, Seokjin eyes widen as he saw the colorful sushis infront of him being served, a long with tempura and miso soup and beef.

"Thank you for this food!" He said and he start eating, picking all kind of sushi and shoving it inside his mouth until his cheeks puff that made him look like a hamster, jeez how can i eat food if i have this beautiful creature infront of me eating.

-----

Wassup? Namjin and Yoonjin? Damn my two bias is head over heels for Seokjin shox?! Poor jiminie :'(

Namjin? Yoonjin? or Yoonmin? Choose so i can write the next chapter ;)

Continuation of Yoonmin? fluff? hehe.

Vote and Comment! ^^