18; Yoongi's Perspective

----

I couldn't help but to think about him, i couldn't think about his smile, he's to precious for me and i'm too dumb to cheat on him. Holding a glass of brandy, i sighed as i let out the stress that kept on making me confused. Reminiscing how i got him, how we end up being together, his sweet smile and his lovely voice. I always think about him, the time i had sex with Jimin i thought of him, it always be him. He always remind me of everything. I can't compare to others, he's too beyond perfect for me.

At the middle of my thoughts, i heard a light knock on my door. I groaned, cursing whoever that person is. I need to clear my mind and yet he disturbed me.

"What the fuck you want? All i need is to think--"

"Woah easy there Suga" I saw Namjoon smiling to me, this is idiot.

"What do you want? Its already late" He looked at his wrist watch before facing me again.

"Well, my watch said its already 7:30 pm?" he tilt his head before he lift his right hand in front of me. "Its rude if you keep your guest standing on your doorway"

"Well the fuck you're not my guest" i was about to slammed the door on his his face but he's stronger than me and he pushed the door so he get inside.

"You know i can sue you, trespasser" I angrily said to him but he just laughed and flopped on my couch. Before a murder case can happen, the scenario just sink in my mind.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?!" i yelled at him that made him jump off my couch.

"Jesus you can just ask me nicer and calm"

"How can i calm if you left Seokjin--"

"Calm your whoremones dude, We flew back here don't worry" he said, i was curious what made the both of them stay here again? i thought we already talked about it.

"First of all, why you suddenly decided to live here again? What's the matter?"

"Your lover asked me too-- wait so you don't know that he's here?" i shook my head.

"You must go and visit your lover! Damn he missed you so much you know that?" He exclaimed.

"Okay okay, wait i'll change in to something comfortable" i walked inside my room to change.

----

After i passed by a flower shop and bought his favorite flower, Carnation. I bought the red one to symbolized my love for him. As i reached his house, i made sure that no one can see or recognized me.

"I didn't expect-- Yoongi?!?!" i shocked written on his face, his plump pink lips slightly parted.

"You didn't tell me that you're here again" I playfully said to him, he let me get inside and lead me to his backyard.

"I bought you flowers" i handed him the Carnations. His smile grew wider.

"Wait for a second" he said and placed the flowers in the vase on the top of his grand piano.

" i missed you baby" i said to him, hugging him from the back, resting my chin on his shoulder. "so so so much" i added, placing a soft kisses on his neck.

"i was about to surprise you" he mumbles, his hands placed on mine.

"and yet i was the one who surprised you" his lips pouted, i let him face me still on his pouty lips.

"i miss this" i peck on his lips up to his nose and eyes, i felt his lips on my chin and i smiled.

"i missed you more" he said then rest his forehead on mine.

--

"Yoongi stop playing around" Namjoon's serious tone welcomed me in my own unit in such unholy hour.

"What are you saying?" i asked him, tossing my black leather jacket somewhere at the corner of my unit.

"I know, Jimin told me"

"H-how?"

"You know Jinnie is precious to me, he's like my older brother"

I furrowed my eyebrows, i suspecting him how he knew my relationship to Seokjin, so maybe i'll give him a question too.

"How did you know about us, Me and Jin" i asked.

"He told me" he sighed " let's talk man to man"

------

Okay did i make it clear? Yoongi's feelings for Seokjinnie?
Ik its a short update again but yeah i'll make it up for you guys next time--
For those who don't ship YoonJin well i have no choice, i just switched partners and they're pretty cool and i luv this ship.

FACT: JIN IS THE ONLY ONE MEMBER WHO CAN MAKE YOONGI SHUT UP (in terms of being sassy and against Seokjin)

VOTE AND COMMENT! :'))

THANK YOU FOR 2.somethingK votes and we ranked #200 in fanfiction! Holefuckeu

somethingK votes and we ranked #200 in fanfiction! Holefuckeu

^ coming soon...