5; falling for him?

TV guesting, radio guesting,live performances and other schedule for whole straight week feels like a hell for the blonde haired male, tossing himself to his big couch that surely 2 people can sleep straight without skinships. Heaving a deep breathe while both of his hands resting wide, staring at the his white ceiling freeing himself from stress and tiredness. the boy didn't expect to be famous like this, he remember the time he was selling his own music for only 44,000won so he can survived and can eat meal properly of course someone named, Min Yoongi has a high dream like this, at the middle of his popularity and loving fans,bashers are always there to feel him down but he always just think about his dream and not to care about people who are shits. The latter reached for his phone as he decided to check his sns accounts,  mostly notifications are from his fans then he opened some tabloids seeing rumors and some updates from his fellow idol including namjoon for his upcoming comeback stage collaboration with jungkook, a famous singer and dancer and also a sideline rapper. Scrolling down because of boredom, something caught his attention, it was all about him saying how he treats and act towards the staffs, seeing a war at the comment section; fans vs haters.

@ meanyoongi- u have no proof! this is just a shitty page of some nonsense rumor!

@ yoongi_isrude- HAHAHA go on keep defending this idol of yours. Useless human being

@ strawberryjamseu- how can u guys assure that he treat the staffs bad?  poor u, all you know is to believe this rumor shits, i can assure you all that he's kind and warm hearted you all btch. 

1.5k likes 1k replied

The male knew its all true, he felt guilty about his fans who's blind towards his attitude and keep on defending him but the last comment from the fan named strawberryjamseu he shrugged it off, the thought maybe the fan was kidding just to make haters believe him. He tossed his phone at the space beside him, his mouth slightly open, wanting to say something but he remember that jimin took day off because that jungkook guy held a fan meeting at the mall nearby. He cursed many times and lazily walked to his kitchen,getting some drink. 

"I shouldn't let him take his day off for some unreasonable shit" he mumbled to himself,drinking a full glass of strawberry milk which he didn't notice about it that made him puke because it taste like sour acid milk that reminds him of Park Jimin.

Receiving a text from namjoon telling yoongi that he was coming because he needs some help for his comeback. As a good friend of namjoon,he gladly accept his black haired friend, who was dramatically asking yoongi over text with some emoji and other shit (that he was nearly puke about namjoon's gayness).

"Oh my god! thank you for accepting my favor" Namjoon welcomed him by a loud and fake cry as he opened the door, rolling his eyes he was jokingly about to shut the door infront of his best friend but then the younger's half body was already inside his unit. 

"Kim Namjoon known as Rap Monster, a monster on stage a gayshit as fuck" yoongi said, as they sat down at the big couch. The black haired male rested his feet at yoongi's small coffee table in front of them, as he lit some cigarette (the both males hobby when only two of them or problematic as fuck for their songs) 

---

At the time he got his first day off, he early rushed at the venue, holding the complete album of the young singer and some gifts to him that he spent from his salary. As being a fanboy is always a big deal for every fangirls, of course you're so lucky if you married a fan boy right? But jimin shrugged it off, those stares from the fan girls, he wasn't sure about the reason; 1 for being first at the line;2 for being fan boy who looks like a die hard fan. Until the time reached 9 am the guards let them in,jimin who sat at the center, first row, so jungkook can see him. then later on the event started, games,album signing and other stuffs have done in 4 hours with their idol, as the event ended, a staff noticed him and talk to him.

"Hey, you must be Suga's Personal Assistant?" the red haired boy nodded his head, smiling awkwardly. "Luckily he let you to attend this event huh?" he added, jimin want to gome as he was tired as fuck but then someone showed up at the back of the boy who was talking to him. His mood suddenly changed.

"Ah yes! i begged for this day off, so i brought all my album cuz my boss is kinda strict so yeah" he showed his albums and the posters he got from the event. He glanced at jungkook, then the artist waved his hands over him giving him a bunny tooth smile,after a few talk he went home. 

Jimin maybe a fan of jungkook but his love for the older never changed,instead of fading away, he fell deeper and deeper without noticing.

His phone vibrated, then namjoon's name flashed on the screen.

'' i bet you're home now?" 

"yes hyung" 

"yoongi keep on cursing because he was calling your name many times and then he'll realize that you're not here. Seems like he's missing you--- hey namjoon who you talking?!"  jimin heard the background voice of yoongi shouting and cursing namjoon.

"I swear to god! i won't allow him next time! i hate life"  namjoon laughed was clearly heard by jimin that also laughing,imaging how grumpy yoongi's face now.

"your boyfriend misses you so much jimin"  "fuck you namjoon hyung" then jimin hung up, letting himself fell at the mattress as he sighed because of tiredness.

He let out a small laugh, as he imagine him and yoongi dating... 

"WTF?"