14; A moment of silence

--

After they held a big concert in Philippines, the team flew back to America. As the Goodbye stage for Yoongi and team too, the company decided to give them a long break. Jimin excitedly exited the airplane, running towards Yoongi's manager.

"Uhm, Mr. I know, this is really strange but can i get my rest days starting this day? Please. Tell to Yoongi to stop bothering me until he's ready to accept guesting again after 1 month?" Jimin pleaded the raven haired manager. The other male nodded his head then pat Jimin's  newly dyed hair. Again.

"Sure, since you worked hard. You can take your rest days now kid." Jimin bid his goodbye and skipped walking as he exited the airport.

Well nothing happened after that day, Both of them didn't open that topic when they went out for some breakfast. Boss and Assistant matters that's all they talked about but Yoongi can't help himself from missing touching Seokjin. So he let his mind imagine that he's with Seokjin, he let things controlled by his imaginations. So that day, while they're eating his hands couldn't help but to be placed on to Jimin's thigh, stroking it up and down.

"Ahh excuse me for a minute, i need to use bathroom" As Jimin stood up, Yoongi payed the bill and followed Jimin. He's fucking sexual frustrated because of missing Seokjin. He's sure that he loves the older male but what can he do? he needs to release his heat.

Jimin gasped as he felt a pair of hand being wrapped around his waist.

"Hey Jimin"

"Hey! earth to jimin! Hello?!??!" Jimin got back to his sense as someone snapped a finger infront of his face.

"J-jungkook?!?!?" He exclaimed, clutching his hands on his chest as he saw his crush.

(a/n: JiKook is sailing :') )

"Oh! Did i scared you?" Jimin shook his head.

"Ahh, good then its just i saw you, spacing out too much" Jungkook chuckles that made Jimin died inside.

Gosh, can i record his laugh and set it as my ringtone?

Jimin showed a cheeky smile to the younger male. Jungkook sipped a litte on his iced coffee and look at the window.

"The weather is nice, How's your trip?" Jimin's world stopped as Jungkook switched his gaze to him.

"A-ah it was nice! people there are nice too, i enjoyed staying there" He replied, his palms become sweaty so he secretly rubs it against his tight black jeans.

" Isn't that Suga?" Jungkook pointed the raven haired who's sitting few tables away from them. Jimin on the other side was shocked, he felt like he's being caught by his boyfriend dating another man.

He saw the older male sending death glares to both of them and anger written all over his face.

"No! I mean he loves to drink his coffee alone" Jimin nervously chuckles.

"Ah! Yes Jimin its nice to meet you, let's hang out next time!!" Jungkook bid his goodbye and then left the coffee shop.

---

He end up being at Yoongi's apartment, sitting on the couch while his arms crossing over his chest. He felt like he's being tied up, because the fact that Yoongi is back hugging him. His heart beating fast, wanting to jump out of his rib cage.

"You're so beautiful, i love your blonde hair" He plays with the younger male's locks, smelling the strawberry mint flavoured shampoo.

"You know i hate you being with someone else" Jimin blushed but then he withdraw and gather up himself then face Yoongi, slightly pushing him away.

"I have to go" Jimin get off the couch and walks towards the door but Yoongi didn't let him step out of his unit.

"Stay here" He commanded, pulling Jimin against his well built chest then pinned him on the wall. Jimin's eyes showing innocent and purity, his love for the older over flowing but the boy didn't notice how he looks, especially in to his eyes.

Yoongi leaned forward and pressed his thin lips against Jimin's soft and plump one.

--

"Ugh Jin hyung c'mon! Get on your feet and let's go out and have some fun!" Namjoon continue pulling the lazy ass Seokjin out of his bed.

"No! i miss yoongi! He didn't text me for like 2 days!!" Seokjin yelled, burying his face on his hand and show tantrums in front of Namjoon. The younger found it cute, he likes it when Seokjin scrunches his nose.

"T-that's what Yoongi hyung told me! to drag you out and have fun!" Though Yoongi didn't tell anything, he wants to make the older be happy and enjoy his life to forget his stressful life.

"Really?! Wait i'll be there in 10 mins now get out!" Seokjin pushed him out of the room.

"Even tho it hurts, well.. i should accept the fact" He sighed and fished his phone in his pocket. "I wonder how's Jimin, ah i should text him"

almightyrapper: Ssup Pork Jimin?

strawberryjamseu: Oh hey! Namjoon how are you?

almightyrapper: Respect ehem.

strawberryjamseu: Yeah hyung! i have to tell you something!

almightyrapper: Go ahead.

seen 2:39 pm

strawberryjamseu is calling...

"Yo, ssup kid" Namjoon greeted.

"Hyung! you know how i love Yoongi right?" Jimin exclaimed, Namjoon wondered when the younger male told him about loving Yoongi that much. "Uhuh, yes continue please"

"W-we-- there's something happened between us..." There is a shyness on the younger male's voice. Namjoon choked on his breath, coughing few times before he answer.

"Wait what?!" He exclaimed, his voice trailed a shocked expression as he pulled his hair. "Stay away from Yoongi. Now."

"What-- why?"

He took a deep breath "Because i love you Park Jimin"

---

My best friend will be the one who'll edit thi story! Yay~!

Really Namjoon?!?!?! gasp.

VOTE AND COMMENT!!! ^^

Calling out all my Filipino sweeties, comment "here" where you from. ;')

Okay, like i need friends--- WHY DON'T YOU TALK TO ME LIKE I DON'T BITE?!?!?!