INTERLUDE: Never say good bye

----

That day, Yoongi explained to Jimin what's all the matter he even cried in front of Jimin whilst the younger male  is just staring at him. He couldn't resist Yoongi crying for Jimin he's too precious to kneeled down infront of him whilst crying and asking forgiveness tho he still receives this creepy messages that he should leave the older male because he's cheating. Slowly the messages affects him everytime he'll read it, there's a part of him that he wants to believe this Unknown guy and break up with Yoongi but he couldn't, the love for Yoongi is greater than everything for Jimin.

"Jimin!" Yoongi rushed in to Jimin's room as he entered the house. Seeing the younger male reading a book on his bed, Yoongi ran to his lover and give him a warm meaningful hug.

"Oh thanks god you're safe" he spoke whilst still hugging the younger male.

Jimin smiled and his arms snaked on to Yoongi's neck as he pulled the latter closer to him.

"Jimin...baby, i love you. Only you the rumors they're nothing. I only love you" Yoongi kneeled down infront of Jimin, the tears that started to form from his eyes flows down nonstop as he thought of giving up his career for his love.

Jimin pretend to understand all. He'll believe once there is a proof.

----

Seokjin take his leave to solve the problem, as the oldest among the three of them he took the responsibility of being an older brother who tend to fix the problem with his siblings. They're planning how to sue Yoongi and Namjoon's agency since its better for the next generation so they won't be end up being controlled by the agency because of money.

"Seokjin, he can drag you down by spreading rumors! I told you i can give up my career" Yoongi tried his best to tell Seokjin his plan but seems like the older male didn't like his decision.

"No you shit, better shut your mouth and think of any idea" (Savage mom in your area)

"Jimin, is not the kind of person who's easy to deal with. Maybe he will tell you that he understand but no shit, he really not" Namjoon started talking about the things he learned from Jimin's characteristic. "He has this childish mind due of his depression, once you give him your attention you should take the responsibility of him, focus on him no matter what and tell him you only love him-- but the case is he doesn't believe you"

"What do you mean Joon?" Yoongi's brow arched as he turned his gaze to Namjoon who's sitting across to him.

"Just show him how much you love him until we find a way"

---

"Seokjin." the shorter male spoke as he continued scrolling down on Namjoon's computer, searching about laws how to sue their company.

"If ever Jimin fetch me here later please don't say anything about our past relationship"

"W-wait?! What?!" the older male exclaimed.

How can he not notice me and this grumpy man before? i mean we're obvious as fuck right?

"Just shut your mouth or i'll cut your tongue and throw it somewhere" He threatened Seokjin.

"You ungrateful brat!" he smack Yoongi's head making the latter's face hit the screen.

"Why did you do that?!"