22; Namjoon's thoughts.

ATTENTION: Any english native speaker here? I badly need you so i can improve my skill

---

Namjoon's Point of View

I'm here at the coffee shop nearby the agency i'm under with. Seokjin told me to wait for him since we will have some coffee date. I don't know why he's asking me on a date but i have this feeling that it will turn out something.

Seokjin

I'm wearing gray fluffy sweater and ripped jeans!

As i received his message, i wandered my eyes as soon as possible, looking for a possible man who's beautiful at the same time handsome. My jaw dropped as i saw someone who's wearing exactly like what he told me.

"Fuck, no way" i mumbled as the boy wandered his eyes. As his eyes landed in my direction, i can hear gasped from here. The man walks toward me. I tried to hide myself by sliding on my seat while covering my face, i looked like a criminal hiding from cops!

"Oh Namjoon, you're here too!" His not-so-manly voice greeted me. I sat properly and smiled at him.

"Who are you with? Looks like you're looking for someone huh?" i asked and he slightly nodded his head and chuckles. I swear no one can resist his cuteness.

"Oh yes! I'm waiting for someone--" my train of thoughts start moving inside my head to the point i can't even understand what he's saying right now until i felt someone tapping my shoulder.

"What to join me and Seokjin?" Oh damn it, i knew it! It was his idea. He took it seriously and i ruined my image to him i mean for my future intention, what if i act sweetly on him? He will thought its just a friendly one!

Seokjin

Have fun Namjoon and Jimin! I'm glad to be your cupid. I'm hoping the two of you end up being together. Bye~

"Namjoon...." Jimin's low voice whispered on mine.

"If you're telling me if i received it? Yeah i did" He bites his lips.

"I-i.. you know who i love right? i didn't hurt your ego right?" His head down so i can't see his expression but i guess in the tone of his voice that he's sad and--

"I'm sorry i can't love you back... We can still be friends right?" He's crying and people starts looking in our direction! I start panicking. I don't know what to do and i didn't mean to make him cry.

"Ssh, Jimin you don't have to say sorry. I knew it from the very start..." i just want to save you from Yoongi but now... i have a better plan.

"Really?" He's still sobbing. His eyes are red from crying or controlling his tears.

"Let's go somewhere"

---

We drove all the way from city up to this hill where he can watch the beautiful night life of Los Angeles. As we get out of my car, his eyes widen because of the beautiful view. He looks like a kid who's his dad brought him to a carnival.

"Oh my god... Its been a long time since i saw this kind of view!" He exclaimed while his hands clasped on his chest.

"Back then when i visited Daegu, there is one place where people can see the beautiful night life of the city" i nodded my head, its one of the place i visited last time when i was in South Korea with Seokjin.

"I should ask Yoongi to come here sometime so he can relieve his stress" I get some chips from my car since earlier we passed by a convenient store and buy snacks if ever we felt eating something while staying here for some mind relaxing.

"Here you go Jimin" i handed him some lays and he gladly accept it.

While we're watching this breath taking view, i started to think of ways how can Yoongi realized what's the difference between real love and ideal type. It disappoint me since i never knew he can do this shit, well i somehow understand him since when he's a kid his parents always fight and no one guided him but his older brother until he reached his puberty stage and all he do is to achieve his dream even tho his mom against on his dreams. I can't blame him if he's longing for love but this is kind of untrue love. It shows that he loves Seokjin because of his standards qualification but if he follow his heart, it will guide him to Jimin who's madly in love to him.

"Do you think he loves me?"

"Yes Jimin, but he's just an idiot who's afraid to admit it because of his qualifications"

"Should i make it obvious?"

"If you want to win his heart do everything, prove him, show him that you're the one he loves" he hums in respond then continued eating.

As i watch Jimin, he's obviously fragile. I see him as a younger brother that need some protection from his older brother which is me, i tend to protect Seokjin and Jimin from pain. I know pain is always beside love, everyone feels it when they're loving someone. But for Jimin's case he can't handle it. Both of them, Jimin and Yoongi are innocent but in other way. We can't blame Yoongi nor Jimin or Seokjin. We can't blame people for hurting someone, its part of our lives. Being in pain because of love, we can't avoid it. We're born because of love. But the only thing i need to do is to make this right.

Unseen love....

We're all blind. We thought love is made up of our ideal types that leads us to this feelings; confused, hurt and still hoping.

"Namjoon--"

"Jimin--"

Our lips accidentally touched.

"Oh my god!!"

and i heard someone squealed.

----

THEY KISSED FUCK-- AND SOMEONE SAW THEM!!!! THE DISASTER IS COMING!!!!!

vote and comment!!^^

My expresssion-- ⬇

OMG DID YOU WATCH LAW OF THE JUNGLE?!?!?!