25; Idiots (NAMJIN)

Vote and Comment^^
---

Namjoon's POV

He kissed me.

Am i dreaming?

Or because he's drunk?

"Asked me about this things tomorrow​ i swear i know all of this! because they say that mostly drunk people tend to tell the truth!"

"Yah Namjoon-ah if you're thinking about the kiss, i can tell you all what happened that night-- like its been a week!" He exclaimed in front of me, since that night i remain quiet i mean is i'm confused, why he's acting like that if he's in relationship with Yoongi right?

"I- Seokjin--" i was interrupt by a soft plump lips.

"I-- i don't want you to cheat--"

"No, we'll wait, I'll make a way"

"Huh?" he sighed then flicks my forehead.

"I'm not blaming Jimin here okay? But let me tell you this. I'm in love with you since we met again, You,I and Yoongi, I secretly admire you because of you have beauty and brain plus you're kind" He paused, his cheeks flushed pink as he averted his gaze to his lap.

"But i thought and believed that you're into girls because i don't see any traces of you liking or admiring boys" he added.

"I love you, since the day i saw you singing at the audition" and i pressed my lips on his plump one. God this is so nice.

---

"I still can't believe it! We're both idiots" He start talking again, about us being such a dumbass. He rant himself for being blind and narrow minded person, he even hit his head whilst continue ranting about himself. How bad he is by using Yoongi for making the older male fall for him-- but that's the thing he didn't know. That both of never loved each other and they just use each other.

"AND YOU!" he pointed at me, my eyes got widen and points myself too.

"M-me?" i stuttered.

"Yes! Beside your eyes are small--"

"Wow i'm hurt"

"Shut up! I'm still talking here, anyways i didn't know you are that idiot too, why you didn't notice me at the first place?!--" i cut him off by a pecking his lips.

"You didn't give any sign tho" his face was red, he turned around making me face his broad back.

(like this^)

I

teased him by putting my right hand
inside his pants, i thought he will freak out but he remain silent, still focusing his on his phone.

"Why you're so naughty huh?" His eyes still fix on his phone.

"I'm just teasing you" he face me again then pushed me on the mattress.

"I don't like it when someone teases me" his lips pouted. He's sitting on my lap, hands on my hips.

(A/N: I HOPE YOU'LL LOVE MY GIFT^ WE'LL EXPLAIN LATER)

"Joonie~" He cooed. Damn his voice sound so sexual right now but i don't mind it since i love his voice so much.

"Seokjin" i leaned forward to him and kiss him passionately, the warm of his lips are driving me crazy, tongue fighting for dominance and later on i won. My tongue traveled inside his wet cavern, sucking his tongue making him let out lewd moan.

"Hnnng~" saliva are now dripping from our lips as it turn out a sloppy kiss. His hands rested on my exposed chest whilst him still on my lap.

"Seokjin--" "Own me" those two words made my heart beats fast.

"B-but--" "I've been waiting for this Namjoon and now i won't let this chance pass" He said. We switched position, i undo his polo as well as his pants too, not minding where the heck i threw it. He's now completely naked, his beautiful white porcelain skin and wide chest with a feminine waist. Damn it. I planted sloppy butterfly kisses on his chest earning a loud moan from him, sucking and licking his collarbone whilst my hands on his side. A felt a hand traveling down to my lower part then i realized that he unbuckled my belt so i pulled away for awhile then take off my pants. He slipped his hand inside my boxer and start stroking my member.

"Seokjin~ ahh" i moaned in pleasure, his slender fingers wrapped around my base whilst his thumb pressing the tip of my cock.

"F-fuck me Joon, own me, mark me" he pleaded, his eyes shut and his lips parted wide.

"A-are you sure?" he nodded without hesitation, so i grabbed the battle of lube that was placed at my side table. I poured the content in my hands as well on my shaft too.

"Put it--" "But you're not"

"I'm ready, trust me" I didn't fight with him anymore, instead i put his legs on my shoulder, leaving a few kisses and licks on his milky white skin before i push my member in.

"A-ah!" he cried in pain, a single tear fell that turns out in to a waterfalls. I quickly wiped it and kissed his tears away whilst thrusting inside him in a slow pace.

"F-faster" i fasten the pace as he wished. I left a purple mark all over his chest and neck whilst i continued ramming him. A felt a bundle of nerves as i thrust deeper.

"Ah-! there joon! More!!" he moves his hips,everytime i hit his spot he will arched his back whilst moaning loudly. Skin slapping and lewd moans filled the room.

"I-i'm cumming Joon" within few thrust me both came, his white substances on his abdomen. As i pulled out, my seeds start dripping out from his tight hole.

"I love you Joon, i won't regret this. Never"

"I love you more Seokjin"

-----

HAPPY 3K VOTES!! SORRY FOR MY LAME SMUT (ㅇㅅㅇ ) /

2-3 chapter then ending ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

BOOK 2 IS COMING (╯✧▽✧)╯

I'M SO EXCITED-- ENDING WILL BE MY FAVORITE PART THO. ( ಠ ͜ʖ ಠ)