[0] Underage

I CANNOT STRESS ENOUGH HOW IMPORTANT IT IS THAT YOU READ THIS ENTIRE NOTE BEFORE MOVING ON TO THE FIRST CHAPTER.

I know y'all never like to read these things, don't lie, I know you just skip through and start with the story but please read this. It is important.

First of all,

Thank you for clicking on this story and giving it a chance. I absolutely love this book and I hope you do too. It isn't like anything I've written before and when I started writing this, it was solely for me, but I love it so much that I wanted to get it out there for people to read.

Second of all,

This story is already on Radish. It is not completed on there but I do have quite a few chapters already published. And since I do get paid for the story being up on Radish there are a few rules that I must abide by for uploading Underage onto this platform.

The edited version of this story is available on Radish.

Every time I publish a story on Radish I must wait AN ENTIRE MONTH to upload it onto Wattpad. That being said I have about fourteen chapters already published on Radish (as of October 20, 2016.) I do upload once or twice a week on Radish so I will be able to do the same on here.

So you will be able to get regular updates, just about once a week. Sometimes I will give you guys two updates a week but I'm trying to space out updates so that I don't have to wait an entire month to upload on here. I haven't picked a specific day to upload and I probably won't.

If you guys do want to read this story on Radish, new chapters will be exclusively available for only three coins until the week is up and then it will be free to read. If you want to know what happens you can always download the app to read it before anyone else here on Wattpad.

If you do choose to read ahead on Radish, please do not spoil any of my solely Wattpad readers. Your comments will be deleted. Please be respectful.

If you are on Radish already and are/have read my book please let me know in the comments and I will dedicate a chapter to you!
The first of which being @pearl16love who reached out to me before I even posted this story.

Third of all,

If any of you are good at making covers, I would really appreciate if you would make me one. I'm not too good at it, in fact I'm pretty terrible. If you would like to make me one, private message me, and we will discuss further. I will dedicate a chapter to anyone who does.

If you have any ideas as to who you want to be in the cast for this story, all you have to do is comment who you think would be a perfect match. Trust me, I will see them.

Usual Disclaimers.
(Can skip this paragraph, it's nothing you haven't heard before.)

All of the content in this story is mine and mine alone. All places, characters, events, etc., are mine. Please do not steal anything from my chapters, I will not take it kindly. I have worked my ass off on this story and it has a special place in my heart so please do not trash it in the comments. Any harsh/rude comments will be deleted. I do not tolerate it.

The only thing that isn't mine is any pictures, videos, or songs that I post with the chapter.

Please do comment, I really love to hear what everyone has to say about what's going on. I love to hear theories as to what you think is going to happen. I do try to comment back.

Don't forget to vote, it shows me you love my story without having to say anything. I do understand you ghost readers who think too much about what you're going to comment. I've been there myself. Hell, I still over think my comments I leave.

I really hope you enjoy this book.

U n d e r a g e D e s c r i p t i o n

It's a game of cat and dog. A game that's lasted four years. A game that expires in three short months.

It's a battle of wits, of sarcasm, of teasing one liners, of sloppy kisses that may lead to more but nothing passed physical.

It's a game with no rules.

Thea Shaw and Ethan Michaels have a complicated relationship. One that neither wants to come to an end. But with college nearing and feelings developing what will come of their little game? He promises her one last summer of underage fun; parties, sunsets, long talks, sweet kisses, and no talk of college until it's time to leave. There are only two ways their summer can end. Either in each other's arms or the breaking of their hearts.

m e g a a n n i c o l e e