IMPORTANT : TUESDAY UPDATE

PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE DON'T SKIP THIS JUST BECAUSE IT ISN'T A CHAPTER.
VERY AWESOME AND EXCITING NEWS AHEAD SO PLEASE READ!!

There is an update coming this week over on Radish. And the reason this is so exciting is because they have just announced a Radish Live feature on the updated app.
For three hours after the chapter goes live I can talk with you guys.

I'm going to be answering any questions you guys have.
I'm going to try and talk to each and everyone one of you.

Chapter [49] : End Game
will be uploaded to Radish at
6 PM (EASTERN-NEW YORK-TIME) on Tuesday September 11th.
The Radish Live will be going until 9 o'clock that night.

NOW,
just so you guys now. Up to Chapter 48 is available for free on Radish. However, if you do want to participate in the Radish Live you do have to pay three coins for Chapter 49. I believe the cheapest option is 6 coins for 99 cents. I know it sucks, I'm sorry. I wish I could make it free so you all could join in with me.

Chapter [49] : End Game is the chapter that this entire book has been leading up to. It's taken me forever to get it right and honestly, it was the hardest thing I've ever had to write. Right now, I just finished writing it and I'm going to start editing, it's over 5,000 words and 17 pages on word. So it's going to be a really long one for you guys.

I hope to see you guys over on Radish
Tuesday Sept. 11th at 6PM
EASTERN TIME.

Come join me over on the Radish app.