Chapter 3

~Mysterious Boy Of Shadows~

Castle halls, long red carpets. A creature wearing full metal plates raced down the many corridors towards the inner sanctum of the castle, barging through those large, rich wooded doors with haste.

Hanging from the ceiling was many, medium sized black chandeliers, all complemented by the blood red walls of black patterns. Tile's stretched across the floor made of mixed gray and black marble, a hint of white from within.

The man did not halt his run, even as he entered the throne room. Continuing his rush over the now changed carpet of black, a single white stripe at the middle, starting from the entrance to the end, reaching a large golden Throne.

"My lord!" He kneeled down before the world leader, head bowed as he panted heavily.

An icy glare was directed towards him through deep brown eyes, purple glinting off ever so slightly. "Yes?" A cool voice answered back to the now bowed solder, anger seeping out. "And is there a reason to why you barged in with little, to no class?" He growled, flipping his white locks to the side, feeling it slowly fall back just in front of his left eye.

The man beneath the lord shuttered at the sound of his wrath, magic escaping from the king's tongue and burning like poison.

If there was one thing their king hated, it was the lack of elegance each of his men had.

The man shuffled uncomfortably, shifting to change his position into a more respectable Bow. "Sorry, my Lord, but It seems that our men have been killed off at the west gates near the docking bay."

"What!?" Anger flared within those brown eyes for only a moment before the king calmed himself, resting his hand in the armrest. "Excuse me... continue." He encouraged his follower.

The solder was now standing, shaken by his lord previous aura. "T-they apparently were hunting down something in the forest as a type of sport, hurting the citizens and upsetting the forest... Whatever it was they were hunting decided to attack back leaving all of our men dead but one."

Brown eyes burrowing into his subordinate, the lord pushed off his throne, short snow colored hair moved behind his pointed ear as he strolled around his armored follower. his pale skin shimmered slightly as he waltzed in circles, the lights flickering off of his flesh through the diamond cut holes of his suit.

His red cloak swayed with his every step, his brisk walk frightening the already terrified Soldier.

Interest sparked within his eyes the more he thought over the issue, giving deep brown that purple hue once again.

Pausing right before the armored being, the king waved his hand for him to continue. The man beneath him swallowed long and hard before speaking again, shaking nervously. "He was the animal caretaker. He said that the creature looked at him for only a moment before walking away. Most likely because he had no weapon-"

Suddenly a laugh ripped out from the king's chest at the others words, startling the man. "L-L-lord Ghirahim?"

The king stopped to grin madly. "So, this creature is either merciful or only likes to hunt those worthy of fighting... Interesting."

The Soldier looked to his lord with puzzlement. "Ok... So what is to be done, sire?" 

Ghirahim flipped his cloak. "Nothing, on your part... I will simply handle it myself. After all, if an entire platoon could not handle it. How can I let any more go to 'Handle' it."

Watching his subordinate absorb the information, he waved his hand to gain his full attention.  "Now..." The man immediately poised himself. "Tell me where I may find this, stable's boy, so he can bring me to this creature? Also, send word to that town that I will come for it. That way, he can come and find me."