Chapter 4

~Dominance and Control~

(I'm in the Demon Realm!?)

Red eyes stared down at the ground, his brows furrowing closer together every passing minute.

The demon world? The demon world... it all made sense. He once traversed the spirit realm. He met demons, but he never knew they held their own realm... But why was he here?

(If humans can't survive here... Is that why demise threw me here? To kill me... But instead, I changed?) Link, so lost in thought he practically forgot all about the demon king before him.

Ghirahim noticed the absent-minded state and stalked around the once hero, walking circles as he eyed every inch of his new form. (He really does look just like the sky child... Just as silent too.)

The man smirked as he realized, the boy was still lost in thought. Surprisingly enough. "Well, well..." He made his way just behind the boy, grabbing his waist and pressing him close. He leaned down against the youth, his lips softly brushing one of his pointed ears.

Link's entire body jolted. Remembering his current predicament, he twirled to tried and slice the man when his wrist was caught, the hand capturing it squeezing dangerously.

Link released a growl of frustration as he was forced to turn away, the man behind pressing against him once more.

Ghirahim chuckled in his ear before lightly nipping the point of his ear, lowering to pale cheeks to lick across.

Gasping, Link shoved the man back and broke free, kicking only air when the man dodged away.

Link, (why does he always have to greet me that way!?) He thought to himself. That sticky cold feeling was still on his face making him grimace as he whipped it off his cheek in disgust.

Ghirahim laughed. "Well, that was unnecessary... All I did was get a little taste." The king waved his arms up high, posing flamboyantly. "I wanted to see if you were the same as that sky child, but it's hard to tell if you keep squirming... Hm, do me a favor and just tell me."

Link rolled his eyes and readied his stance again. (Can you just, not be alive? I'm pretty sure I killed you.)

Ghirahim teleported behind link again, but like before the boy rebutted his attempt to catch him.

The two continued to go through the same cycle of teleport and rebuttals over and over again, becoming overly tiresome.

"Whatever." Link hissed under his breath and changed his stance when he saw the man teleport again.

But, this time, instead of turning and attacking his opponent. Link launched himself back, making contact with Ghirahim as they fell back, the Lord himself falling completely down with an "oomph!"

Link caught himself in time and twirled his body with a light step, facing the fallen lord. A giggle escaped his lips as he wore a most taunting smile, flipping his sword all the while.

Ghirahim on the other hand, who sat on the floor, was beyond pissed at the show. "Well, that was barbaric!"

Link rolled his eyes. "And licking my face wasn't?" Link barely registered what he just did, covering his mouth. (I didn't mean to think out loud.)

Ghirahim lifted a brow, now smirking once again. "Oh, so you do speak? Then I should be able to force answers out of you soon."

Link rolled his eyes again. (I've beaten you how many times? It's not going to happen.)