Dual

Red eyes glared into excited brown. Purple gleamed through them as his demonic nature took over, his brown slowly fading away. Link crossed his arms feeling pissed. "I can tell from your expression your planing to play around... this is a serious fight Ghirahim. If you dont try, it becomes pointless." Ghirahim sighed tilting his arm as his sword pointed to Link. "Oh come on, me and you both know i will win, if i dont let you how will thi-" *smack!* Link kicked Ghirahim in the face making him fly across to the other side. "Dont get cocky ass hole!"

~Flash back~

Boraus barged into the room smiling with his arms in the air. "So hows are you guys this morning! You guys going to ah!?" The demon felt a hard pull on his ponytail making him face a smaller white headed child who seemed unusually pissed. "Boraus guess what heppened yesterday when i kissed Ghirahim to make him forget?" The man smiled slightly terrified. "Um... you got to feel other things?" Link tugged his hair again. "Oh so you knew that he would try something more?" He started to rapidly tug Boraus's hair gaining slight protest. "Ow ow ow ow! Im sorry, it was a bad idea so please stop?" Link released him sighing as he walked away to sit on the couch near the far right. ".... well at least he agreed to have the fight today. And he seemed quite serious about it during the conversation yesterday." Boraus practically glowed skipping next to him throwing himself on the couch seat next to him and giggled. "Good! I announced your  dual for this afternoon." *choke* *cough* *cough!!?* "what did you just say boraus!" A deeper voice struggled to say from the opposite side of the room. Link didnt bother to turn and sighed leaning back. "You can handle him now Ghirahim... i've had my fill of Boraus for today." "Gladly." He said striding towards a certian green haired male whom he pulled up by his shirt. The Demon just giggled as Ghirahim started to glare down at him in a choke hold. "What did you do?" Boraus just continued to giggle and smile. "Oh come on all i did was make your mating cerimony become closer?" Ghirahim tightened his grip. "The king is the one who scheduals duels in public, and its after i check my schedual for the day not before."

Boraus started to pout but the amusment in his golden eyes never faded. "Well i made it today. And to top it off everyone was so excited saying that your pet will finally learn his place and dissapear... after that, would you really cancel it? They deserve to see how strong the humans hero truly is... after all not just anyone could defeat demise and live with no scars or missing limbs." Ghirahim sighed dropping him onto the ground earning a small pained noise along with a little whinning. "Why do ya have to be so ruff?" Link rolled his eyes. "Moving on." He flipped himself, his arms lazily over the couches back. "So whats the exact time and where do we go." Boraus smiled and criss crossed his legs childishly. "The Arena!"

~present time~

Link put his foot back on the ground shaking his head. "And here we are at the arena with the whole demon population as an audience." Link looks up to see Tim on his mothers lap waving at him with a big smile. Boraus was right next to them smiling just as wide... both giving off flower auras. "Gross..." (well boraus is... not Timmy.) Link moved to the side uncaring as a Rapier passed his face. Link smacks it away with his sword shrugging. "Shall we start the actual show sky child?" Link shook his head. "No, lets warm up then explode. It will be fun to see their faces when the unexpected happens... let them think im weak." Ghirahim laughed and snapped his fingers summoning blades in a line. "Sounds fun." Pointing forwad the blades flew to link, and he doged them fiping to the side the launging himself forward swinging upward. Ghirahim leaned back smirking and watched as link twirled his body back following along with a side slash. Ghirahim telepoted behind him barely dodging the blow and sliced a few silver strans. In responce the boy swiftly kicked up with his back still turned and followed the movmet till on his hands flipping away once more. "Hmmm... maybe this play around is kind of boring?" Ghirahim laughed warping around link and putting his dagger to the silvernettes neck. "Maybe it is... but with you so wide open and wearing that preasous boired expression. I cant help feel amused."