Chapter 7

~Old Friend?~

Just pass the glass doors of a king bedroom, a youth sat over a ledge, red eyes gazing toward that far never-ending moon with content. As a strong breeze pulled at him his legs swayed, moving forward then back in a constant swing.

Link had grown accustomed to this forced upon life. Only a few days had passed since the time he was brought here, but they felt long and very drawn out. Link finally got his tunic back about two days prior, but it was altered greatly.

A different metal was used for his chainmail, s scale-sleek like texture to it that clung desperately to his body and his tunic was dyed black, much larger slits at either side. His pants on the other hand... Were never given back?

When Link got mad about it and started to argue with Ghirahim, the man simply walked off saying- "A deal's a deal~" and closed the door.

Link, (I've never been so infuriated!!! I wear big baggy clothing for a reason!) He argued with himself.

Link kicked more aggressively before calming down and leaning back. A surprisingly strong gust of wind then hammered against his flesh, making him only flinch slightly before relaxing into it, a soft hum leaving at the pleasant feeling it brought.

It reminded him so much home, of the sky. He felt the tears sting behind his eyes and he began to curl into himself. "I don't care about staying there... I just was to let them know I am all right. I Deserve at least the much." He whispered, his heart aching.

Footsteps echoed in the back making Link halt. Leaning back head tilt upside Link was graced to the sight of the demon king, the Lord upside down at the angle he stared, the man looking somewhat irked? It gave the youth a smile.

Ghirahim, "could you not do that, sky child. You will fall at this rate."

Link's smirk became broader and, before the other could react, he let go.

Falling backward, red eyes watch brown grow large as the owner started to panic. Giggling, as his head neared the floor, Link planted his hands below and twisted with his wrist to land on his feet before the older demon, that smug grin of his still worn.

"You didn't really think I would hurt myself, did you?" Link asked, taunted.

Ghirahim frowned. "Yes, and that was not funny."

Link laughed even more and looked back to the sky, a frown resettling the minute he saw the moon.

Ghirahim took noticed, "you know, boy. I know of a way to get to the human world with ease?"

Eye's suddenly filled with hope, Link parted his lips to speak when a finger hovered over them.

Ghirahim, "but you can not stay there now... You have almost finished your change from mortal to demon. Anything human about you is completely gone."

Link shook his head. "I just wanted them to know that I am ok..."

Ghirahim sighed tilting his head. "How did you even get here? You never told me."

Stunned by the request to know, Link cast his gaze low, shuffling subtly. "After... I killed Demise, his angry spirit, I guess you could say, dragged me back through the portal of time and, dropped me here?"

It was a surprise to Ghirahim that he saw no malice or hate come from the young boy. Not from his voice or his eyes. He treated the issue like it was nothing but an uncomfortable fact? Very odd, but reassuring. It's better than the Hero came to terms with the issue rather than to get consumed by it.