Chapter 6

~Settling?~

Ghirahim led Link from the right to the left side of the bedroom. They went from a living space to what looked to be the clothes storage. Fancy dressers and a large writing desk. Two sets of glass double doors were seen on this side two, one showing a large golden bathroom, a pond-sized bath straight ahead. The other, an oversized walk-in closet, the insides filled with all types of cloth and colors.

Link, (what is the point if you are just going to wear the same thing every day?) Link pondered, not really seeing the need as he never needed more than a wardrobe of suits. This much was ridiculous, and he always saw this man in the same suit too so this was just a waste.

Ghirahim noticed the judgmental glare and frowned. "You do not believe I always wear this, do you?" He asked.

The hero leaned against the closet door, watching the older silently.

Ghirahim sighed going through one of his dresser drawers to pull out his suit.

A pair of black skin-tight pants with golden trims all around was pulled out first, the drawer shut as he moved to the closet, racking through hangers. Finding one to his liking, he stopped and pulled out a shirt. It was a white frilly type of shirt that looked to expose his chest, a type of jewelry crossing where it would most likely preside over the man collar bone.

Link grimace at the flamboyant choice in clothing and looked away. "Only you would look good in that."

Ghirahim smiled. "Well, thank you, boy."

Link almost rolled his eyes but stopped as he realized the other's gaze was directly on them.

Ghirahim, "good boy." He said, returning to his previous actions.

Going back to a set of drawers, Ghirahim seemed to file through a few fabrics till a flash of red caught his interest. Pulling it out, he waved it before Link for the hero to register before tossing it.

Ghirahim, "Your clothes are being repaired and I am having them create more. Just settle for that until then."

Link raised it up with only one hand, scowling at the cloth. "It's only... Flashy underwear... It is still showing too much skin... And why didn't you have these on me to begin with?"

Ghirahim Just looked amused. "I really do love hearing your voice, And to be honest, I forgot. The shirt covered you enough to put it out of my mind."

Link, "uh-huh."

Carefully, Link maneuvered his feet into the holes and bent forward so to pull them up but paused. Glancing up, he saw Ghirahim staring at him with a most mixed expression.

Link, (why the hell does he have to stare?) he grumbled. When he finished pulling the silky fabric up, he sent a glared to the older man, crossing his arms once more as he tapped his fingers irritably.

Ghirahim tilted his head. "Why haven't you tried to run away? Or kill me when I have let my guard down..."

Link stared at him in silence then ruffled his own hair, gaze cast down. "Well... The only reason we tried to kill each other than was because we were in the others way."