Boraus's Idea?

I finally drawer Boraus lol. Here he is XD

A beautiful garden is displayed across with multiple unatural colors. Deep blues and blacks followed by bright pinks and purple in randmoized order. A deep blue pound is centered between all of it with a fountin within it. Link smiles as he wonderes around his hands behind his back. He almost felt at peace... that was till his six sense told him he was being watched. He turned his gaze to a couple of demons glaring and whispering to each another. Even as he glared back they didnt stop. (Weak willed bitches....) he thought to himself. He was very tempted to warp over there and get them to leave him the fuck alone... but ts not really in his nature to force violents if they dont start it. "Wow what did you do to them?" Link turned to face a green haired male in pirate like clothing once more. Hos flamboyant apearence eched in his mind. "Nothing, they just hate me for god knows why... its been like this since i first got here." Boraus tilted his head to the side with his hand on his chin. "But that one family seemed to like you? The crow demons?" Link smiled remembering the last time they visited. "Yea.... only they accepted me." "And Ghirahim!" Link rolled his eyes. "He doesn't count, he knew me before i got here." The green headed man laughed shaking his head. "And theres a reason they dont like you." The silver headed boy crossed his arm glancing at him confused. "And whats that?" The man sighed sitting on the floor criss crossed both hands in his lap in a childish manner. "Well first, you dont treat lord Ghirahim with Respect. Second, you give off the scent of a bed servant rather then a mate yet he treats you like one. Third, they think you are a weak level Demon that seduced him into bedding him and then abuse that right. Basicly they think your a gold digging slut."

The expression on the mans face was as if he said nothing wrong at all. Link was in such shock he couldn't even come up with the right words to say to him. (A SLUT!!!!) A pissed off demonic aura appeared around his body as he warped right in the middle of the demons eairler. "Who the fuck thinks im just some slut bedding Ghirahim Huh?" He growled lowly as his power waved off his body hitting all of them. His eyes glowed stairing at all of them with extream anger. "Non of you want to speak up when im right in front of you? What a bunch of peices of shit!" Link grabbed one of the males closest shirt pulling him down to his height. "Listen hear. Im not even sleeping with Ghirahim! Me and him have private matters of our own to handle and you have no right to know or judge. Understand? If you dont let me know and i'll feel free to rip you apa-mphh!?" Link glared behind him to see boraus smiling. "Um shadow boy i think this was not a wise choice to do lets go back over there please?" Scoffing the boy tore off his hand frowning and walked away.

Boraus bowed to them and skipped away to where the shadow boy had gone. Link teleported all the way to a far off cliff hoping to just get away from all those judgmental glares. Pissed still he kicked a rock off watching it fly. (Why is it i must always deal with shit!?) Boraus caught up after awhile huffing slightly. "Man you really are fast!? I thought i lost ya?" He chiped cheerfully. Link looked at him with guilty ruby eyes. "Sorry that i snapped... im not really use to this treatment still. Do i really smell like a slut?" Boraus smiled patting his head and giggling. "No its more like i can smell Ghirahims claim all over you." The boy looked at him very confused. "What does that mean? Does it have to do with the time he bit me?" Golden eyes widen in shock. "You dont know!? H-has Ghirahim really never slept with you?" Link looked confused once again. "Of course i mean he forces me to sleep in the same bed and room with him. I wish i could sleep somewhere else." Boraus shook his head. "No let me rephrase that. Have ypu had sex together?" Links face turned a bright pink and he shook his head rapidly. "N-no i-i mean we kissed... and... but that wont happen again. Unless he..." link covered his face crouching down. "No..." Boraus started to laugh sitting next to the boy excited. "Oh ok so he's serious about you!"