Undone

Link sat isolated by all the population with the forest as his shield. Red painted actross his face as he cluched his knees near him. Confused and uncetianty clouded his eyes as he begun to mentaly whine. (Why do i have to deal with this...) he cluched himself even tighter. (I really, REALLY dont want to do such an embaressing act. I-i just cant!) "Uhg!" The silverette threw himself back laying on the floor kivking his feet. "This is so frustrating!" "Is it really? I mean its just MAKING LOVE~" growling Link threw his sword at the man behind him. He heard him giggle as he did catching the blade with just two fingers as he tilted his head playfully. "Oh come on shadow boy, why so aggressive?" Sighing the boy sat up staring at the green headed male before him. "Cant you leave me alone? Im trying to figure out how to talk myself out of Ghirahims peverted activities." The demon laughed shaking his head. "Well let me tell you this, running awsy is not a good idea when it comes to talking him out of things." Link frowned. "Its not running away. Its a tactical retreat." "My ass it is!" Boraus threw himself next to the boy sitting back with both kness proped up. "Link nothings wrong with whats going to happen, i mean you lived her for a good couple of months, to top it off you knew the lord before coming here... that means you are definitly can go farther in your relationship." The smalller demon shuck his head. "It not that!" His face became a bright red as he wedged his hands into his lap fidgeting a little. "I-i just hate being embaressed... i have no idea how to handle the situation at all and i hate it." Gold eyes widen as he staired at the ex hero. (Oh my god he's adorable...) Boraus shook his head and laughed again. "I dont know really what to say. But i promise that once you've done it you'll like it." Red eyes looked at him with innocent curiousity. "Really? I wont hate it?" Broaus pulled link into a tight hug screaming. "Your too cute!"

Something cluched the back of his collar and pulled him off "waaa!?" Link stared confused seeing the green headed demon fly back on his ass. He looked up to see why and froze his whole body turning cold. (Shit...) angry Brown eyes glared down at him a deep frown set on his pale lips. "You rather deal with Boraus then your own lover?" Link shook his head covering his mouth as his face became flustered from the title. (He just said lover...) Ghirahim lifted a brow watching the cute reaction. His anger wanted to vanish. But his pride keep nagging at him. "Well what is it then? Why are you here instead of where ever i am. We are to be together till i say you are free." Link glared at him his blush still on his face. "I can be where i want to be. I needed time to think without you breathing down my ba-...." Ghirahim went right into Links space his lips right above his. "Well till im satisfied you will feel my breath all over that slender body of yours." Eyes went wide and arms went forward to push the demon away but they were caught becoming a new problem for the old hero. "Link... my breath is not the only thing you have to worry about going up and down on you." His tongue darted out licking under his jaw and tipping his chin up, gaining a shaky gasp. "No... thats the least of your problems." Boraus wacked Ghirahim pulling both of their attention. "Whoa whoa whoa! Take that to your room! I may think ,your both sexy but i dont need to have a porno of you two stuck in my head got it?"

The Demon lord smirked picking Link up bridal style. "Fine, i dont want anyone to see this side of my sky child anyway... bye bye." *warp!* links eyes went blank as his surrounding changed from a well lite forrest into a dark crimson room. Reality set in and he begun to kick and flail in remembrance of whats to come. "No no no no no! I dont want to i don- ooff!?" Ghirahim threw him on the bed as he stared him down licking his lips. Link curled up pulling his tunic down in an attempt to cover more. "Ghirahim..." he whined softly. The Demon crawls over him gripping his knee before pushing it down as he hovers over him. "Its funny not long ago you inisiated this kind of action and dealt with it as if it was ok... why so bashful now?" Ghirahim leaned down making the boys lay flat on the bed his hands beside his head. "That was because it didnt involve this. Kissing you to shut you up or fighting you while you make sexual jokes isnt really that hard.... this is different." White strains slip to the side as the larger demon tilts his head towards Links ear. He pressed his body against the others leaving only the space between his lips and links ear. He could hear the boys heart begin to race as he struggled to breath normally. Feet curlled on the covers as he felt the heat against him. Blowing slightly against him, in gentle breaths. "Is it really that hard Link? If so then just let me handle it all..." he whispered huskily. The silverette could feel the older male grip his knees once more spreading them as he leaned back to sit up. His breath caught in his throat once he saw the demon lick his lips in excitment. His whole body shivered as he felt a hand slip under his tunic, his mind reliving the day bofore. He gasped at the feel of a hand grasping his chest squeezing his nipple lightly. Lightly bitting on his knuckle Link silenced his voice as the demon continued to play.