Chapter 8

This Chapter has been edited last

~Reunion~

A silver hand moved about in circles, many incantations whispered from the owner's lips as a portal formed. First black and violet, the colors faded as the portal of time Link used to travel through before slowly took over this new one appears. A replica, smaller, yet all the same.

It was an imitation, but, even this copy was capable of more things than just lighting up its surroundings. Travel now possible.

Link walked near it, curious. He slipped his hand through the portal and quickly pulled back, a slight giggle escaping him. He turned to look at the taller figure beside him with a playful smile. "So, this is a demon portal, huh?"

The man frowned, realizing that the boy meant this as an insult, as he seemed to with many things. "Yes sky child, it's small due to the fact that the original is broken, so it's not how I would wish it to be."

Link shrugged. "Well, it's not like I can make it... I only learned to teleport by imitating your magic."

Ghirahim raised a brow, a cocky smirk making its way to his lips. Moving closer to the youth, he grabbed the teens chin and tipped him up. "Oh? So you took your first demon spell from me. I feel so honored."

Link slapped his hand off and crossed his arms over his chest defensively. "Don't overthink it. Anyways, I need to tell you something else. I behaved as you liked while in front of your subjects but I am not going to play pet while over there, got it?"

Ghirahim laughed and placed a wounded hand on his hip. "Well, of course! But do remember you are of my kind now, so in the end. You will be loyal to me."

Red eyes narrowed and link scoffed. "I am only loyal to those who prove themselves worthy. To you, I only owe a debt... But as you are the king here I will treat you with respect. But try flirting and touching me again I swear-"

Ghirahim, "swear what? Boy, you should know better than to say you will kick my ass. The only person getting anything there is you."

Red eyes went wide, his cheek imitating their vibrant color. "Would you just stop with those jokes!?"

The man just smirked and walked past him. "I do not joke boy. You should know that... by the way, your face is red." And he vanished into the portal.

Link just stood there, shocked as he held his face to try and hide his blush. "I really can't handle him..." He mumbled, following the others path straight into the demonic spell.

~~

Link gasped in amazement as he eyed his old world. The surface was just as beautiful as he remembered it. "Satisfied?" He heard an arrogant man taunt.

Ghirahim was staring down at the small hero with an amused gaze, lips twitching up. The joy on the hero's face was just too adorable, he feared that if he looked away, he would miss it.

Link looked towards him with a smile, both hands folded behind his back. "Looks like your little portal did the trick, huh?"

Ghirahim glanced toward him, still smiling. "Well of course. It is I we are talking about."

Link, "cocky."

Ghirahim, "most definitely."

Link laughed.