don't give in

***Edit complete***

I was sleeping when I felt eyes on me. I tossed and turned but I woke up instantly and I was staring into the eyes of this beautiful devil. Usually I would freak out if I woke up to someone staring at me but I was calm as I stared back into my captives eyes.

"Finally you're awake. We got business to deal with. Take a shower. I'll wait for you in my study" he said as he walked away from me. "Whatever. Wait! Can you please just tell me your name?" I questioned but he ignored me and walked out. Asshole.

I hurried and did my routine and got dressed in record time. This was the first time he'd approached me since I've been here. I hurried out of my room and like usual I got lost. "Isaac stop "I heard what sounded to be Lindsey.

I didn't know if she was being hurt but I followed the sound of her voice. "We can't keep doing this. I'm not going to be your secret forever" She said with a little laugh. I continued to follow her voice and what I saw next surprised me. Isaac had her bent over the theater seats with his pants down.

"Lindsey, be quiet and have me" He said ramming into her. My eyes widened and heat rose to my cheeks as her loud moans filled the theater. I backed away only to bump into someone. I was mortified. I was just caught being a pervert basically. "You like what you see" Sir said with a little amusement in his voice.

"Sir." I said breathless as I turned to look at him. "I... I just got lost" I stuttered a bit. Not only had I been caught but his closeness made me nervous. He pushed me against the wall. "Did it turn you on?" He asked and he began closing the space. "Wha... what?" I asked at a loss for words.

"I told you. I don't like to repeat myself Keegan." He said his breath on my neck. "I...I..." I couldn't get shit out. "Not a word Keegan" he said putting his finger to my lips. I don't know what came over me but I shoved him off of me. "You're too close!" I said backing away further.

My heart was beating uncontrollably and my body was on fire. I couldn't deny the attraction I felt for him. "Follow" he said from down the hall. I followed as the light moans from Lindsey began to fade away.

I made my way into his study and there he stood next to the desk where he first bent me over. "Come sit." He said pointing to the chair he was standing next to. I didn't move for a little while.

"Please Keegan. I've already repeated myself a lot more that I'd like" My legs were moving against my own will as I sat in the chair. "I need other services from you other than being in your pants. Lindsey is currently the only maid here and I figured you could help her around here" he said smiling at me.

"You want me to clean this place? Why won't you just hire someone who enjoys cleaning. Just let me go please!" I questioned and pleaded with this man. "Because that's not how it works KJ" he said simply.

"Now that we got things straight. You can start here in the study it could use a lot of dusting" He smirked up at me. He was serious. "Get to work KJ" He said sitting at his desk. "I don't want to have to punish you"

I left the study to "get" supplies. I didn't know where shit was. I ended up back in my room and took a nap after getting lost for an hour or longer. I woke up to the sound of the door slamming and there he stood. I hopped off the bed. "I... I can explain" But he didn't give me a chance to.

He walked right up to me and slammed me into the wall. "Since you don't want to clean then I'll just fuck you" He said slamming his lips onto mine.I pushed him off only to have him crash his lips back onto mines.

I felt like he was taking over every sense in my body. He finally pulled away and he looked just as shocked as I did. I didn't understand what the hell was going on. It was like my mind and body weren't mind.

"Next time I'll fuck you until your knees go weak. Until then find something to clean up" I nodded breathless. He looked just as effected as me and hurried out of the room. I couldn't speak. I listened to what he said though. I was finding anything to clean and I avoided him for the rest of the day.

Eventually I met up with Lindsey and she seemed out of it. My cheeks heated up thinking about her and Isaac. "Where have been all day" I questioned. "Well I was cleaning you know the usual. What are you doing cleaning?" She asked.

"Well you were missing in action with Isaac and I was given a new job" I said shrugging. I looked over at her and saw that she was red as hell. "You saw didn't you??" She questioned. "Did I?" I smirked at her.

She began telling me about her unofficial relationship with Isaac and how they both wanted to be official. They were like teenagers sneaking around and thinking nobody knew but that wasn't true.

Later that night I cleaned myself up because I actually did a lot of cleaning with the help of Lindsey.As I was stepping out of the shower wrapped in my towel he was sitting at the edge of my bed.

I tried to sneak back into the bathroom but he stopped me with his deep voice. "Come here" He said in a husky tone.I wanted to run the hell away but my body was responding to him. I walked in front of him against my will.

"Drop your towel" He said but that only caused me to grip it tighter. "I don't like to repeat myself Keegan" he said standing up. I took a step back. "You said you wouldn't touch me unless I asked you too" I said looking up at him.

"I won't touch. I just want to see" He said and I shook my head no. "Do I need to help you" he said taking a step forward and with more bass in his voice. "No" I said dropping my towel to my feet. For some odd reason he didn't make me uncomfortable.

He looked at my body and I heard a low groan come from him. It kind of turned me on. "Forgive me" he said as he closed the distance between us. He kissed me with so much desperation I thought I would pass out. "Sir. Stop" I groaned. My voice was betraying me.

I was starting to pool in between my legs and my knees were growing weak. I let out a whimper as he cupped my core. "So wet" he breathed into my ear. "Stop" I moaned but pushed him off of me.

He came in closer trying to touch me again as he cupped my vagina and thumbed my clit. "No" I said breathy. I felt as he tried to put his fingers in me. "No" I said pushing him away again. 

"You can't" I said shoving him away from me. "You said if I begged you" I yelled at him. My body was definitely begging me to get more but my mind was functional as well. I saw the dark look in his eyes.

HE walked up to me again. "Get away from me!" I yelled. He shoved me up against the wall. "You sure that's wait you want lovebug" he said kissing my ear lobe making me lose my breath again. "I...I'm sure. Please get away from me" I groaned. 

I wasn't about to let this man have me, I wouldn't let him have me, and I couldn't let him have me. There was no way he was going to get anything from me. "You've showed resistance tonight lovebug, I give you props on that. Next time though your mine" he said kissing my cheek and leaving the room.

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. Thank god for resistance and control. Most of all thank god for keeping my mind right when my body wasn't cooperating with me.