taking it back a bit

***Edit Complete***

Jason P.O.V

I couldn't help but think about all the other times I had come into contact with Keegan before I actually got her. As I watched her sleep I thought about the second time I was face to face with her.

Just like the first she was polite and beautiful. I remembered having to check in on her because Elliot stopped reporting about her after a month in.

**Flashback**

"Excuse me. Do you know what the best dish here is" I asked her as she was walking by my table. Although she was busy and into her work she made it her duty to stop and name a few of the most popular items on the menu.

"Well what's your favorite?" I asked with a little smile on my face. "Well my favorite would have to be the steak medium rare with the garlic mashed potatoes and steamed vegetables. I like to keep it simple." She said winking at me.

"I'll have that" I smiled at her again. "Alright I'll go ahead and put your order in and your waitress will bring it out shortly" She said politely and walked away.

Sure enough my food came and she even came back to check on me a couple of times.

"How's the dinner tasting?" She said surprising me with her presence again. "It's really good. I guess you can call it our favorite now" I winked at her. Get a grip Jason.

She just laughed and told me to enjoy my meal. For the rest of the night I didn't see her. I even stayed for desert trying to see her again. I knew I had to have her.

That same night I saw Elliot too and what I saw made me angry as hell. He came in a little later and he was hugged up on her while she laughed. I thought about walking over there and beating his ass because he'd been dodging me.

**flashback end**

I remembered how sweet she was and polite. I don't care if she was at work and had to force it but with her it was always so genuine I watched her sleep almost every night. She wouldn't come out of the room to even eat so I came in while she slept to make sure she was okay.

For the next 2 days I would be out so I just hoped that she was alright and I also ensured that there was always a plate of food for her every day. I kissed her forehead and watched her stir for a second then I left the room shutting the door quietly behind me.

"Isaac are you ready?" I asked as I entered the living room the poor man was losing his shit because Lindsey wasn't talking to him at the moment. She even began sleeping the cabin and out of the house. She was hurt more than anybody about what was going on with Keegan.

Keegan shut all of us out. I know it was my fault but I was still being selfish and Lindsey let me know every day. She came to my office and harassed me multiple times. Trashed my things until Isaac came to get her and she even fought Isaac. Wild little thing.

I felt bad for messing up their relationship and my own relationship or whatever you wanna call it. I was the blame.

"Ready boss" He said as we exited the house late in the night. I knew what had to be done and Isaac was just my back up.Eventually we pulled up to the huge mansion and I only had one mission. We walked up to the front door and rang the doorbell.

"Jason? I didn't know you were stopping by" the petite woman said as she welcomed us in. "Yeah sorry for the inconvenience" I said rubbing the back of my head. This was the first step to mending things with Keegan. I was willing to risk losing her to make he happy.

"Did you miss me" She said winking and rubbing my chest. I just grabbed her hand and put it back on her side. "I need to talk to Candice" I said seriously. "Oh okay well I'll go ahead and tell her" She said walking off towards the back.