he's complicated

The next few days passed and just like before Jason was distant again. I wasn't at all surprised but it didn't hurt any less.I had finally woken up from my third nap today in the cabin and this time Lindsey was staring at me weirdly.

"Geesh don't know privacy" I asked getting out of the bed and stretching. "I do. Has anybody ever told you that you look so peaceful when you sleep" She smile widely. "Um no." I said playfully rolling my eyes. 

"Hey I had an idea though Keegan" She said following me into the bathroom that was attached to the cabin. "Shoot" I said throwing water on my face to wake myself up finally. I've been in bed all day and I'm tired of being tired. If that makes any sense.

"Well the men are out of the house today. I thought that we should make them dinner and get all cute" She said smiling at me and winking. "What for? So Jason can act like I don't exist like the pass couple of days." I said rolling my eyes.

"No he'll definitely notice you tonight" She said as she held up a black card. "Oh I see what you're doing" I said smiling. From there we headed out to go get pampered. "We don't exactly have to cook either. I've already asked Yvette to cook" She said giggling.

"We could have done it" I said shaking my head at her. "Yeah well technically we still are in a way. It's your recipe" She smiled up at me. We both went out and got pampered from head to toe. I mean she went all out. We went to a spa and got facials and our nail done.

Of course I had her take me to my hairdresser no one could get my hair right but her. I got it straightened just because. I thought to run many times but I was afraid of getting Lindsey in trouble. I was also afraid of what would happen to my family.

Caleb seemed like a psycho and I didn't know if Jason would sic his hellhound on me if I left. I mean he knew everything about me and my family. "Now for the outfits" Lindsey said as she just got done curling her long blonde hair. 

"Girl we won't even have time to pretend we cooked" I said laughing at her. "Thank you so much Monique. Kayla" I said as we left the beauty shop. We both hurried to buy our outfits and headed back to the house. I wanted to run so bad!

It honestly did feel good to be out and about. I got to see the world was still in fact spinning while I was under lock in key to the estate. We both got ready and it was time for the reveal.

I took one look at Lindsey and knew that Isaac would be head over hills. She was a beautiful girl and if I were gay I would definitely date her. "God Lindsey. I knew you were beautiful but god I didn't know you were this beautiful" I said as she looked at me with a huge smile.

"Thank you Keegan. You look beautiful too but as you already know I don't have to tell you" She said kissing me on my cheek. We both blushed and smiled. I knew I'd love this girl. She was so cute and Isaac better not hurt her.

 She was so cute and Isaac better not hurt her