dinner

***Edit Complete*** Let me know if you see any errors!

I had been avoiding him for long enough and I guess he had enough with my absence and just like a few days ago he found me in the cabin like house. " Keegan" he said and I ignored him like usual. Two could definitely play this game.

"You know I don't like repeating myself" he said grabbing my chin lightly. "Jason" he said. "What?" I questioned confused rolling my eyes. "Jason. That's my name" he said looking me in my eyes.

"Jason" I said trying not to smile. Finally he had told me his damn name it was cute I guess. "But don't call me that around other people" he said. "Why it's your name after all". "Yeah" He said about to leave me alone in the cabin.

"Wait" I yelled a little too loudly. "Oh you want my company now huh?" He said smiling down at me. The smile was perfection. "Tell me about you. You seem to know more about me than I know about you" I said truly wanting to know something about him.

"Well I'm 27. How's that?" He said standing up. I grabbed his hand and pulled him back down to the seat. "I'm not done with you yet" I shook my head at him and he sat back down. "I'm 23" I said smiling up at him.

"Yeah I know." He responded with a smirk. "So tell me what do you do?" I questioned curiously. I wanted to know his profession where he could just buy women, have this beautiful house, and have so much money.

"I'm not good with this get to know you thing. So I won't." He said getting up again and finally leaving. "Asshole" I mumbled. Jason. Well that was most definitely a start. It just didn't make sense to me. Why buy me if you didn't want to get to know each other.

I had wrapped myself in a towel and as I was getting out of the shower I saw a pretty dress lying on the bed with a note. Get dressed. We're going out. - Jason.

I smiled at his note still happy that I finally got his name after some time but I was most happy that I was going to be able to leave the estate. I picked up the dress and it felt great on my fingers.

Was I actually getting to leave the house? Like for real. I didn't waste any time going to get ready. In barged Lindsey. "Is he actually taking you out?" she questioned as I gripped my towel.

"Oh sorry didn't know you were naked" She said sitting onto my bed. "Get out" I said laughing. "I'm here to help. He's never actually taken anyone out of the house" She says smiling up at me.

"Well I guess there's a first for everything" I said smiling. I don't know if I was happy because I was finally leaving the house or because he was taking me out. "This is such a nice dress hurry. Put it on" Lindsey said turning her back to me. I hurried and put on my under garments and then lotioned up.

"You sure take a long time" "Well I have to lotion up and all of that Lindsey" I said playfully rolling my eyes. Finally I was dressed and Lindsey was able to turn around and take in my appearance. "Gosh Keegan you are truly a beauty" She said smiling up at me.

 "Gosh Keegan you are truly a beauty" She said smiling up at me

"Thank you Lindsey" I said truly thankful. I was ready to go until Lindsey grabbed my arm. "Make up ?" she questioned with a wide grin on her face. "No" I said trying to walk out.

Long story short she ended up putting makeup on my face. Eye liner, mascara, and some nice lipstick.I made my way down the stair case only to have Jason waiting for me at the bottom. Hmmm, this was going to be an interesting night.

Just as I was making it to the bottom Jason looked up at me and I couldn't keep eye contact with him. He was handsome as hell with that handsome as smile he wore on his beautifully sculptured face. Stupid face.

"Keegan." He said as he couldn't tear his eyes away from my body. He was checking me out with no shame and I rolled my eyes. What a pervert. "You look good" He said showing me that signature smirk of his. "Thanks you clean up nice too" I said trying to hide my smile.

"Shall we?" He asked holding his arm out for me. I shook my head and walked passed the fine specimen. I almost forgot that he bought me. He was being too nice for my liking.

"Women" I heard him mumble as I walked out the front door with him on my heels. We had finally arrived at the restaurant and to my surprise there were guest waiting for us.

"Keegan you remember Lance and Gerald" He said grinning like a fool. "Um. No" I said honestly. The men were both turning a shade of red and had amusement and embarrassment in their eyes."Leave the woman alone Cal. She's probably embarrassed enough as it is" Lance said shaking his head.

Cal? Did the asshole lie about his name? Oh. Just wait. I looked over to him and he didn't even look a little bit nervous. "Keegan these were the men in my office that day" He said trying to get the heat off him.

I almost lost my shit. I was instantly embarrassed. "Oh. Well nice to see you guys again" I said calmly and playing it off. We sat down and they talked. I mostly listened or tried to listen. It was like I was a child at the table with grown men.

Some dinner. I quietly ate my food while they continued to bicker. Drink. Laugh. I was completely forgotten at the table. Eventually we had made it home and the men followed back as well. Some night! He didn't even talk to me. They didn't acknowledge me at all.

I don't even know why I expected more. I was bought. I was just here for his entertainment. Did I actually think it was going to be a get to know you type thing. I made my way back to my room to be greeted by Lindsey. "So how was the night? Tell me all about it" She said excitedly.

"There's really not much to tell. I sat and ate while the men talked." I shrugged coming out of the dress. "Wha.. What? I'm confused. I thought it was just the two of you" She said looking as lost as I felt.

"I thought so too but nope it was like a business deal and I was just there" I said taking off the dress not caring that I was in my bra and panties. I felt drained all of a sudden so I just got into bed. Calling it a night. "Goodnight Keegan." Lindsey said as she was leaving my room.

"Goodnight Lin." I responded and instantly I was met with darkness. Letting sleep take over me. It was a long and disappointing day but my bed was most reliable in satisfying me.

**Sorry it's short and boring next chapter will be better.**

next update possibly tomorrow or Friday. Promise... Thanks for reading.