everything's alright

***EDIT COMPLETE... Let me know if you see any mistakes. Thank you!"

I just looked at him dumbfounded. I was really excited in the inside, but my face was more shocked and confused than anything. Was he really proposing to me right now? In front of everybody? This is why everybody was here!

"Say something baby" Jason chuckled smiling up at me. I couldn't I was in so much shock I couldn't even register an answer. Say something Keegan, put this man out of his misery.

I looked around and saw the excited and equally shocked faces as well. "I... uh". I didn't know what to say. I was afraid more than anything. I wanted this, but I hope he wasn't doing it because I was pregnant.

"Yes" I responded mostly shocked. I didn't want to say no and embarrass him, but I did want to say yes if he was only doing it because I was pregnant. The hooting and cheers burst around us as he slipped the ring on my finger and kissed me.

We talked a long time and had more family time before everybody decided to turn in. I gave my nieces and nephew a kiss and hugged my brother and sister in law.

Doing the same to Isaac and Lindsey. Then to my parents. "I'm so happy for you Keegan" my mom said kissing me on my cheek and pulling me into a hug. My father did the same thing. This was all still crazy and shocking to me.

Then finally it was just me and Jason. I had been thinking of the proposal the whole time. I couldn't take my mind off of it. Distracted by it. I was extremely worried about this proposal and marriage. I was beginning to over think it.

I don't know why but I sat in the bathroom and just broke down. I don't know why but I was basically crying like a baby. "Baby open up. What's wrong?" I heard Jason say on the other side of the door.

"Nothing just give me a minute" I lied. Just like earlier her got the door to open. I really have to fix that damn door. He knelled down in front of me. "Look at me baby" He said lifting my chin. I hated crying this damn much!

"Tell me what it is love bug?" He said calling me the name since he met me. "Are you marrying me because of the baby?" I questioned looking down again. He lifted my chin so that our gaze was leveled.

Looking at me deeply in my eyes. Pressing a kiss to my lips. Then kissing my lips again and again. "Keegan". He only said my name when it was serious. "I'm marrying you baby because I love you" he said simply and kissed me again.

This time deepening the kiss. "I love you so much Keegan" He said lifting me and my legs wrapped around his waist. Laying me on my bed he began to kiss my neck. "I love you Jason" I panted.

"I love you too" the night was young, and we made love repeatedly until I finally tapped out. If this was what love was like I never wanted it to end. I wanted to be by Jason's side through whatever.

We slept through the night as peacefully as we could. In the middle of the night my stomach began to growl a little. I moved slowly so I wouldn't wake Jason up. Didn't want him worrying about me.

Finally out of his grasp he moved a little before he stopped moving. I grabbed my robe and put it over my naked body. I was hungry as hell. There was only one thing that was going to fill this hunger in me. Food.

Walking into the kitchen I didn't know what I wanted so I decided on barbecue from earlier in the day. I guess a little won't hurt.

I ended up making 3 small plates. The meats. Sides. Dessert. I couldn't decide on what I wanted. I ate all of it too. Just as I was throwing away the plates Jason was walking into the kitchen rubbing his eyes.

"Are you ok?" He questioned. He looked so damned handsome. "Yes" I said smiling. My stomach was nice and full, and I was ready for something more than just bed. He walked me upstairs carefully.

I couldn't help but laugh. "I got this baby" I said smiling a huge smile. I wasn't all that far a long and he was treating me like I was about to give birth any second. I won't lie it was mad cute.

Scooping me off my feet I let of a fit of giggles. "How dare you eat without me. Where's the loyalty?" He joked. "Blame it on the baby" I laughed as he dropped me onto the bed and removing his sweatpants. Fuck.

"Go to bed woman. My woman" he said crawling on top me making me squirm a bit. "Jason. Make love to me?" I said biting my lips. "Again? My wish is your command" and he did exactly what he promised.

Not only was my hunger increased but my stamina for Jason has as well. I couldn't get enough of what he was given. That night he put me to sleep like all other nights. I slept like a baby. I slept like I was on cloud nine.

** Ok all sorry for the short and way overdue update. School started lol I'm doing pretty good so far. Just got a lot of reading, studying, homework and quizzes. lol Plus I had to catch up I went on a cruise to Mexico Last weekend until Monday. It was fun. How are you guys doing? What's going on? I will try to update again this weekend. I have bit more time on my hands! I believe I have 2 more chapters in me or 3 just depends! Happy reading! ***