help is here / i have to save myself

Jason POV

I felt like everything was hazy. Candice left with Keegan and I was just about to lose it when I heard a slight commotion. Then in walked Britney.

"Jason don't lie to me. Did you kill Caleb? I need to know" she said looking at me with curious eyes. "No Britney you out of all people know that's not my style. " I said honestly. I made him wish he was dead but he's still alive and kicking.

"I know and that's why I called Isaac. I can't be a part of this Jason. You know this isn't me. Candice lied to me she said you killed Caleb and I told her I didn't care because I thought she was trying to get a rise out of me. You know I would have told you just like back in the day" She said clearing her name.

"I know Britney now let me out of these shackles." I said hurriedly. "She'll find out I did, and she'll ruin me Jason" She complained. That was going to be the least of her problems.

"If you don't let me out of these shackles Britney, I'll fucking ruin you. You heard. My woman is pregnant, and you don't know what sick things Candice is doing to her trying to hurt me"
I said angrily.

She was afraid of Candice, but she was going to be terrified of me. I tried to hold it together as she sat there and contemplated on what to do. "Come on Brit. Just let me out. I promise Candice won't get her hands on you" I said honestly.

If Keegan made it out alright, I won't have to do any damage to anybody. Well I was definitely getting rid of Candice. There was no question about that she had crossed the line and there was no forgiving her for what she's doing and will do.

"Fine" Britney said as she began to undo my chains but one of Candice's worker came in and saw what she was doing. "Britney what the hell do you think you're doing?" he asked walking towards her.

"He's really hurt. I have to help him" She said trying to finish undoing the chain, but she only got one undone before he grabbed her by her neck just as she handed me the keys. "Bitch you're freeing him, aren't you?" He said slamming her into the wall.

"No" She yelled as tears came flowing out of her eyes and while he interrogated her, I freed myself immediately attacking him with whatever strength I had. One thing I didn't tolerate was putting hands on women.

We both fell to the floor and wrestled around as I got him into a choke hold. He fought a good fight until finally he fell unconscious. Britney just sat there the whole time shocked and scared. Finally mustering up the strength I had left I got up only to fall back down.

Britney came and helped me up. "Take me to her". I was weak as hell, but I was ready to risk it all for Keegan. I loved her and despite everything that was going on we'd be happy together eventually. Hopefully.

"Your too weak. You have to wait Jason. You're only hurting yourself more." She said having a hard time holding up my weight. "No now!" I yelled breathing heavily. I couldn't wait. I didn't know where Isaac was.

We finally made it out of the basement area. Finally, I could hear the screams and it was like screams of agony. I tried to move faster than what my body allowed and fell. I was so weak and tired it was ridiculous.

The screams didn't stop, and I hurried to my feet as fast as possible. "Jason. Wait" Britney yelled and I went down again this time not getting up as quickly as I got down. "Your bleeding" She said trying to cover the blood with her hands. Fuck!

Keegan's scream continued until I didn't hear it anymore, but it was like god answered my call because Isaac came in hot with five other guys. Here he was again putting his life on the line for me when he was building his only family.