just leave me alone

***Edit Complete*** LEt me know if you see anything!

Keegan POV

"What do you want?" I questioned slowly inching towards the door. I didn't have time to deal with this. I was never going to get that wine, bath, or cry with all these unexpected visitors. Hell I wasn't sure if I was going to get it at all with Caleb standing in front of me.

"To come in" He said quickly letting himself in causing me to stumble back a bit. "Look Keegan I don't want anything to do with you or Jason so just do what I say and everybody will be ok" he said.

I scoffed. "Like I'd believe you! Get the hell out of my house Caleb before I call the cops you asshole" I said sternly. 

Just then his phone rang and he answered. "I'm here what do you want?" He questioned. "What do you think I'm trying to do? Ok fine bye" He said hanging up the phone. This can't be good.

Catching me off guard, he charged right up to me and I was practically running backwards. "Look I don't have time for this she's coming. We need to leave now!" He yelled making me jump. I immediately got back on guard, he wasn't going to put his hands around my throat again. 

"I'm not going anywhere with you Caleb" "You really don't have a choice now do you?" He questioned shoving me to the wall. "Get off of me!" I said trying to shove him off of me but he was too heavy.

"Now you either go willingly or I'll do something you hate" "Are you psycho!? I'm not going anywhere..." I tried to get out but he slammed my head into the wall making me feel fuzzy. My grip tightened on him to ensure I didn't fall.

"Good girl" He said as he tossed me over his shoulder. "What is this man's deal with you?" He asked before my dizziness took over, I was still conscious but everything was blurry and I was dizzy.

Finally coming back to my senses we were in a car driving down a dark road. It seemed like I was going in and out of consciousness because I didn't remember getting into a car at al. Then I felt a small pinch on my arm.

"Ow" I said looking down. "What the? What did you inject me with" I said lazily before my eyes shut again. I don't know what was going on all I know was that I was riding in a car for a long time.

Finally I woke up again and this time I was laid in a bedroom. I was more confused than anything. I didn't know how to feel about my situation this time.

Was I sold in another bidding? Was I just kidnapped just because? Why is this happening to me? I just got back to my normal life to be snatched out of it again. Maybe I really did deserve this.

Then this overwhelming feeling came to the pit of my stomach and it had me stumbling towards the bathroom. Or at least I thought it was the bathroom. I swung the door open and ran for the toilet.

Emptying what was in my stomach. I felt like it just kept coming and finally it stopped. "Side effects of the drug. My fault" Caleb said from the doorway. I got up so quick and lunged toward him only to fall forward. I'm gonna kill him!

Surprisingly,  acting quickly, he caught me. "Slow down shorty. The drugs make you dizzy. I don't need you to get hurt or Jason will kill me" He said helping me to the bed where I laid on my back. "What did you give me?" I groaned and rubbed my temples. I had a bad migraine.

"Just some meds to chill you out but I gave you a little too much because it knocked you out. You're pretty small I guess" He said shrugging like he didn't give a fuck.. I was dizzy and disoriented when I saw him walk into the room. I didn't know if it was me or the medication.

"What did you give her?" He asked angrily as he pushed Caleb to the wall. I was super confused at this point. I rolled over onto my stomach which made the dizziness double. I felt nauseous again as I hurried to the restroom.

I was wrong when I thought I had nothing else to give up but it seemed to keep coming. I was hugging the toilet at this point. It kind of reminded me of my 21st birthday when I slept on the bathroom floor.

Finally I finished giving it up and I felt myself being scooped up. I looked up dazed and it was really him. The man who had broken my heart. He kissed my forehead, "I'm so sorry lovebug, but it's almost over" he said as he laid me down and again I was out like a light.

Waking up again I was in the dark. I reached for my bedroom lamp but I felt nothing. I realized I wasn't in my room or my house anymore. I let my eyes adjust to the darkness before I saw the switch on the wall.

Where the hell was I and how did I get here? These were the questions I kept asking myself. Why can't I remember how I got here? Then the door swung open. My mouth went dry. "Caleb? What the hell what did you do to me!?" I questioned.

"Another side effect memory lost" He said shaking his head. "Stop talking Keegan and just stay put" Caleb said rolling his eyes. "Why did you take me?" I questioned even though I wasn't gonna get an answer.

"Just hush Keegan I don't want to hear your voice anymore" he said simply as he walked towards the door. "Are you hungry after all that throwing up?" He questioned.  "I threw up?" god whatever he injected me with I didn't want no parts of it again.

"Damn that medication really has side effects. Memory loss was one of them" he said with humor in his voice. "Look Keegan just chill this will all be over in a little while. Do you want some food or not?"

"You asshole. You drugged me. I knew I'd never really go anywhere willingly with you." I yelled. "First I smashed your head into the wall, then in the car ride I injected you with something" He said simply.

I charged at him even though I knew what the consequences might have been. "I knew you'd do that so I brought my trusty friend along" he said pulling out the syringe. "No don't back down now" he said walking towards me again.

He grabbed me and threw me onto the bed. "Stop" I yelled as he grabbed my leg forcefully and pulled me to the edge of the bed. "Caleb please. I'm sorry!" I yelled. He was really hurting me with how rough he was being. He was now on top of me. My legs dangling off the bed.

He grabbed my hands and put them above my head. "Shhhhh" He said as he put the needle in my arm and injected me with the medicine again. "Caleb please no" I whimpered before I saw dots and then blackness again.

Why won't they just leave me alone?

**Sorry it's short and it's been a while. I'll be updating today again. I just wanted to out something out there for you guys. I started UC Irvine and it's been treating me fairly well. Just A LOT of reading. No homework though so that's a bit of a change just quizzes and reading. So far I only have to write 3 essays and that's just GREAT! Lol Sorry for such a long wait. I hope you guys still love me and the book. Happy Readings! Sorry for any mistakes. I read the book and there are so many. Thanks for dealing with it lol**