tell me you love me

****EDIT COMPLETE... Let me know if you see any mistakes***

***This song is just really good. It seems to fit Jason and Keegans relationship. you don't necessarily have to play it for the chapter was just putting it there. ***

this is the happy food dance lol!!!! Happy readings everyone! **

Jason P.O.V

"Kenneth? What is it? Is everything Ok?" I asked in a panic. Kenneth never really called me. We weren't exactly on good terms because of Keegans condition but if he calls, I answer.

Keegan didn't take my calls and neither did her brother. I was somewhat ok with that and I wanted to give her time, but it was close to a month now and I was going crazy. Most nights I could hardly sleep.

I was just on edge all the time and worried. I was afraid something else would happen and I didn't really need any more bad news at this point. Isaac and Lindsey were stressed out too and I knew their situation. Everybody was worried that some type of retaliation would happen, but I knew nothing was going to happen.

"No man. It's just. She's not sleeping or eating. She needs you man. I'm doing all I can but I'm not enough. She needs you" he said, and I nodded my head as if he could see me. I needed Keegan just as much as she needed me.

"Say no more. I'm already packed and I'm on my way" I said already getting my things and moving towards the cars. I was basically prepacked for whenever Keegan or Kenneth called. I wanted to be ready and prepared.

Hanging up the phone I grabbed my two suitcases. "What's going on is everything alright?" I heard Lindsay's voice say behind me. She was worrying all the time.

"Yeah it's going to be ok. I'm going to go see her" I said. She smiled a genuine smile, "Finally. Tell me how she's doing Jason. I miss her" she said smiling at me and watery eyed.

I pulled her into a hug. "I'll let you know as soon as possible. Stop worrying. Everything is good. Now go tell Isaac. I'll see you guys soon" I said smiling at her and kissing her temple.

Getting into the car I was on my way to Keegans. Not even on the road for more than 20 minutes I got a call. " Jason. I ... I need you" I heard her saying on the verge of crying and I couldn't help the smile on my face. I missed her so much!

"I'm already on my way Lovebug" I said into the phone.

1 month later

"You're not tired of me yet" I said kissing Keegans neck. "Of course not I love you" She said leaning back into me. She was my everything. I loved Keegan with every fiber in my body.

We were currently sitting in the tub together. Her stitches had completely healed and taking baths was all she seemed to be doing lately. Whatever it took for her to be happy, and if that was sitting in the bath until she was wrinkled, I was ok with that.

Today I just decided to join her after our shower together. It had been extremely hard for me not to be on Keegan lately. She was getting curvier and she was becoming even more beautiful than she already was.

Turning around in the tub Keegan looked me in my eyes catching me off guard. "I love you so much Jason" She said as she leaned in for a kiss. What is this woman doing to me? God.

Kissing me passionately. I deepened the kiss as we battled for dominance. Letting her take over for a little while I began to take the lead. I loved Keegan's kisses; I wouldn't have it any other way.

Omniscient P.O.V

While Keegans legs were still wrapped around Jason he lifted both of them out of the tub. Still not breaking apart, they kissed passionately. Both of their heads spinning. They wanted each other on a deeper level.