Chapter 35 - Epilogue

Dedicated to JennyZuw2/AishiteruLily, for your wonderful support and comments and ahahaha guess what this chapter is about...

---

Akashi lovingly watched as his beloved muttered some incoherent words in her morning daze. His fingers found their way to her peach-coloured locks and he played with them as she slept. It was but the early morning and although he needed to wake and get ready for his busy day, he couldn't bring himself to leave the sight of his angelic love.

Chiharu's head rested slightly on Akashi arm. In her daze she curled closer to his body, lighting a smile on the red head's lips. He would've leaned down to share a kiss with her.

There was only one problem.

"Oka-san, stwop sqwishing me!" complained a miniature version of the red head.

Chiharu lightly groaned as her body was weakly pushed away by a pair of chubby arms. Her peach-coloured eyes opened to meet a pair that matched her own.

"Good morning Akinori. I wonder when you came in here?" she replied affectionately, slowly lifting an arm to ruffle her child's soft hair. Her eyes then turned to meet the red head that had been observing them. He stared into her peach-coloured irides, transferring all his words into one warm look.

"Good morning Seijuro," Chiharu whispered with a smile. She leaned over her red-haired, peach-eyed child to peck the cheek of the man she had married.

"Good morning Chiharu," Akashi replied. He turned to his son. "Good morning Akinori."

With a burst of energy, Akinori leapt to his four year old feet, smoothing out the creases to his pyjamas.

"Gwood morning oka-san, gwood morning oto-san," the child greeted, his baby voice coated in practiced formality. As the only heir to the Akashi family, Akinori had lived up to his father's manneristic expectations since young. He was an intelligent boy who had excelled at all things he was taught. The only problem was that he was limited by his young body and inexperience to the world. In all other matters, however, he excelled and perfected. He was what made the current Akashi family.

"Well, since we've all woken up, I shall call Fuji to attend to breakfast," commented Akashi, his finger reaching for an electronic alarm. As soon as he pressed the button, the door was opened and Fuji, followed by Akinori's nursemaid, filed into the grand bedroom.

"Master, mistress, young master," both the head butler and nursemaid greeted, their heads lowered in respect before rising to question their master's wishes.

"Attend to breakfast and get Akinori changed and ready for the day. I shall be leaving to the Akashi Corporations after breakfast so get the car out too."

"Yes master," Fuji replied.

Akinori's nursemaid motioned to the young boy and he happily skipped out of the room to dress accordingly for the day. But before leaving he made sure to grab Chiharu's attention with a small but deep bow. "Oka-san, I fwormally invite you to watch my pwerformance lessons dis afternoon."

Chiharu chuckled at such formality. She had been worried when Akashi decided to schedule their son into etiquette, literacy, numeracy and performance lessons but it seemed Akinori enjoyed learning such things. His father, Akashi Seijuro, was his role model. Akinori would do anything to mimic the man's grandeur.

"Of course," was Chiharu's short and sweet reply.

Akinori innerly cheered. He loved his mother as much as he adored his father. Although he had a nursemaid that had taken care of him from birth, his attachment to his mother was deep rooted and unchangeable. He would do anything to please her. With a thump of his small feet, he hurriedly left the room, excited and awaiting for the afternoon where he would perform his favourite piece.