Chapter 5

I admit, i was quite flattered from the attention they have given me. After the sorting, my dormmates kept on giving me questions after another. I was also laughing because of some funny guys.

I look around our table, all of them look good. There is no one who look ugly or even average lookinh. Truly the Beauty Dormitory.
A guy that so handsome is coming to our direction. He was smiling at me dimples showing. He held out his hands for a handshake.

"Hey. Welcome to our Dormitory. Im Bradley. Bradley Holmes. President of the Unicorns. Nice to meet you."

"Im Sky. Nice to meet you"

I dont know why but I blushed. He has this flirty look in his face and his voice has this sultry tone that got me thinking, if im a girl, my panties would have dropped from how sexy he is. I bet this guy is a playboy.

He was about to say something but then the headmistress's loud voice captured our attention.

"Now that everyone is sorted. I hope that your dormitory is to your liking because it will be permanent till you graduate. To those students who got low stars. Do not despair, if you work hard and improved, a star would be added. Also, Congratulations to our new student council members. Its tradition that those who got 5 stars will be joining the council members. Every month, you'll get your stipends depending on your star number. 5 stars will have 1 gold a month, 4 stars will have 50 silvers, 3 stars will have 30 silvers, 2 stars will have 20 silvers and and lastly, 1 star will have 10 silvers. Now then, lets feast."

Plates with complete set of eating utensil appeared on the tables with a menu. I look around for guidance. The guy beside me scanned the menu first before ordering, his plate just got food in it. I was so fascinated, I tried it annd yeah, it did appear. I ate like crazy that night together with my newfound friends.

-------------

After the feast, we were led to our dormitories.

There are in total of 8 buildings in ADELA. Right now, we are at the main building.

The main building consists of the following:

Headmistress's Office
Library
Student Council Office
Offices of the Professors
Classrooms
The Throne Room

The throne room is not really a throne room like its name suggest. The throne room is where the six dormitories are to gather every dinner. This is where the sorting happened.

The other buildings are as follow:

Brave Dormitory
Talent Dormitory
Intelligent Dormitory
Sly Dormitory
Beauty Dormitory
Hardwork Dormitory
Green House

The Brave Dorms or Red Dragons as they like to be called is obviously the home for the brave. Dean resides here. They are top 2 on the rankings last year in competitions of best dormitory.

Talent Dormitory or Yellow Griffins are the humblest people you'll ever know despite having amazing talents. They don't brag about it. Most of them have talents that would put the world in shame. 5th place on the rankings.

Intelligent Dormitory or Blue Phoenixes are as what the name implied, the smartest people you'll ever find in ADELA. They enjoy studying much to the disgust of other dormitories. Got first place in the rankings.

Sly Dorms or Green Basilisks are said to be the evilest of all dormitories. Don't know if that's true but they are also very smart, second only to the phoenixes. Most of them don't study though so that makes them a bit different from the phoenixes. They came 3rd place.

Beauty Dorms or Pink Unicorns are what you called the factory of beauty. They are the embodiment of elegance. Every action they do must be appealing to the public. They strive perfection. They came last though for 3 consecutive years. Deemed to be the weakest of the six.

Last but specially not the least are the Hardwork Dorms or Violet Titan Spiders. 4th place on last years ranking. They pride themselves in their unity and hardwork.

The greenhouse is where they take care of plants. It is said that there is a secret passage in there where they take care of magical beasts. But let's not worry about that.

The distances of the buildings is quite long. Fortunately, the school made some teleportation circles in every building for instantaneous arrival on the desired building.

Six circles of different color are marked on the floor big enough to let 20 people in. We stepped on the pink circle, a bright light shone and we found ourselves looking in a huge hall. Two stairs are at the center going up to upper floors where the rooms are.

"The left side is for girls, right for boys. Dont switch it up. Don't use the stairs though, they are only for decoration. Use the teleportation circle especially those who are staying on the upper floors." Said the guide. A senior.

A question popped in my head. How are supposed to know our room? Thankfully, a student asked the same question that I was thinking.

"It is in your card. Take a look."

I searched for any changes in my card.

Name: Skylar Evans
Age: 16
Elemental Affinity: Neutral
Ability: Unknown
Dormitory: Beauty (Rm 524)
Innate:Heal

Savings: 0 gold 0 silver 0 copper

Yeah, the dormitory really changed. I was on a temporary room before. We went to our rooms. Mine is in the fifth floor. My room is fancier than the previous one. I feel like a royalty. I went to my bed and jump face first. Oh what a day.