Chapter 14

Days passed and tomorrow will be this year's foundation day. My classes are okay and I am now in the same level as Professor Venus. It is because of the Maximum skill that I have. Whenever I walk, eyes would turn to look at me with reverence. It was a nice feeling.

My search for the mysterious summoner is a lost cause. After not finding a clue after reading so many books, I surrendered. This explains why I was not in the Hardwork Dormitory, I surrendered easily.

Right now, I am at the Council Office discussing things for the event tomorrow. They're debating wether the members should join in dormitory competitions or to only supervise. If they allow to join the council members for the competitions, it would be a huge disadvantage to other dormitories especially when Intelligent and Sly Dorms has more royals.

In the council, 3 are from Brave, 2 from Talent, 4 from Intelligent, 4 from Sly, 2 of us in Beauty and only one in Hardwork.

A knock interrupted us, it opened and out came our headmistress.

"I have come to inform you that the event tommorow will be cancelled."

Many sounds of protest came from us.

"But Professor, we already set up our booths."

"There is a change of plans. The kingdom issued an order to determine the strongest school in the continent. I don't know why it is so sudden but it will begin the day after tommorow. Thankfully, we don't have to travel because our school would be hosting this competition. Bradley, I hope I can trust you with this." To which Bradley nodded. Beauty Dorms are in charge of welcoming the guests.

"We only have a day to prepare. There are only 5 participants per school. Anthony, Michael and Raphael should join. For the other two, you decide. Go to my office tommorow morning and we'll start." After that, she left.

"I suggest for Susan and Jane to join. Or Zach. How about you Gerald?"

Gerald just shrugged.

"I'll go." Jane said. Susan refused. "It would be tiring, i'll just cheer for you people."

Gerald refused, Krad too. Alice thinks it's useless, Dean thinks so too, Susan just wants to cheer and Bradley was not considered because his not very serious in this battles.

Zach had to manage their booth, Jericho was not considered because his powers exhaust him very quickly, Daniel is not a people's guy so No, Ariel was willing but Anthony wont't let her. Her powers are powerful but it is very exhausting too.
Hugo the last one refused, he wanted to but his new project is much more important.

In the end, it was me who was chosen. I refused too but they won't take it. My brother protested, "He's far too young for this Tony. His powers is not suited for the competition. Okay, I'll join. How about it."

He just glared at Dean. My brother just sighed in defeat. Gerald is the first prince but it doesn't mean his the most powerful. Tony's far more powerful. He can attack someone even far away as long as he is on range. He can instantly let you suffer in a migraine and he also have many other things on his sleeve, and his target is one of the most delicate thing in the human body, the brain.

After the meeting, my brother walk with me for a private discussion. "Are you okay with this?" He said in a worried tone.

"No. But I dont have a choice. I'll just have to do my best."

He smiled at me, "Here." My brother has two earrings. The other one, he is giving it to me. "Luck charm"

He smiled at me one last time and walked away. I also went back to my room to rest for tomorrow's training. I looked at myself on the mirror and wore the earring. It does look good on me.

I climbed up my bed and closed my eyes. Wondering what will happen not even noticing the light that is shining on my left ear.