Chapter 24

"I should've let myself be unconscious. This is humiliating." Anthony said.

He clearly knows what magical beast this is. According to what I read, Bondage Octopi kill their victims through extreme pleasure. At the tip of their tentacles has a slit that will produce a white liquid that acts us aphrodisiac. This creatures are like succubi and incubi of the demons. They feed of through the pleasure of the others and at the end eat the flesh. Of course, its penis-like tentacles purpose is for penetration.

I prepared myself for the worst. The slimy thing from its tentacles are a bit acidic. It damages everything except the skin. Clothes are not an exception. They are called Bondage Octopi because they tie there victims in compromising positions.

My teammates know what would happen so they immediately forfeited by raising their hands. They vanished immediately, before i can raise my arms, one of its leg caught my arms and curled around my wrists. The octopus leg on my waist curled around my leg and another octopus leg curled on the other.

I am now half naked, my torso exposed. One of its leg snaked up to my nipples and use its suction cups. My face turned red, I almost moaned. My nipples are very sensitive, I don't know why but one accidental contact would semd a jolt on my whole body.

It went over my neck and face. I closed my mouth because it would do something and drop an aphrodisiac on my mouth and I might lose control of myself. It forced itself on my mouth but I denied entrance. A jolt surprised making me gasp, it took the opportunity and entered my mouth. It moved back and forth inside my mouth.

How come there are perverted creatures in the world? The tentacle in my mouth started to stiffen and released a slimy liquid in my mouth. I don't want to swallow it but there so much of it and I'm starting to lose my breath. No choice I swallowed it.

I started to feel the heat. I can feel myself began to sweat if that's even possible underwater. Every caress from the tentacles made me moan.

It started to part my legs to gain access. Even though i don't want this to happen, a part of me anticipated it. It must be the effect of the aphrodisiac.

I'm a bit glad that it didnt tear my pants off. It sneak up my thighs and inside my pants. I moaned when it made contact. The tentacle started to slick backside as if preparing me. Then I can feel the tip preparing for penetration.

Before it can push itself inside me, a man came half naked with a golden trident in his hand. It cut the tentacles off me and chased it away. The octopus released the black ink again to ensure that it was not followed.

The man came over and checked if I got serious damage. I was too exhausted to do anything so I let him do anything. He carried me towards the golden clam and pickedbup the pearl and gave it to me.

I felt the familiar sensation of transportation. I was transported back to the stage.

"ADELA got the real pearl. They get 20 points." The host announced but no one cheered. I noticed that there are only few people left in the seats and most of them are girls. I stared at the host with a questioning look. He just blushed and shrugged. He looks uncomfortable standing up and I noticed that he has a big bulge in his pants. I gasped.

I made my way to our teams table but the twins are not there.

"Dont tell me." I said accusing.

"They just did." Jane said in teasing tone.

I was so angry. How can people get turned on while I was almost raped and almost died. They did not even send help. If not for the sexy man that saved me, I would have been 'devirginized'. Now that I thought about it, where's that man.

"Did you know where the man that saved me run off to?"

They shooked their heads. I'll just have to wait for todays event to finish then i can rest. Free from all this stress. The twins came back after a few minutes.

"Hey welcome back. Did you know that after the show that you pulled, most guys immediately went to the nearest comfort room. There are even girls."

I glared at them. "As if you didn't do it too." I mumbled.

"We didn't. Well, we didnt do it in the comfort room." They said smirking.

I rolled my eyes at them. I got new clothes and went to the men's bathroom. When I entered, a line of men was in the door. I was in a hurry and just entered. Inside, sounds of men moaning can be heard and smell of boy essence is in the air.

I just scoffed in disgust, the stalls are all occupied so I just changed outside the stalls. I looked myself in the mirror and hickeys of different sizes are around my body. After I changed, I went back to our table. The five hours time limit is almost over.

From a viewers perspective, the things that happened underwater can be seen clearly. I hope my brother didn't see anything.

"Congratulations everyone. This is the end of todays event. Please come back tommorow for the 3rd preliminary trial."

I ran away and step on the teleportation circle to the Beauty Dorms. I went up to my room and thought about what happened earlier.

Where is my little clam? I now treated it as mine. It helped us find the treasure. Where is the man who saved me? So many questions that are unanswered.

I closed my eyes and hoped for the best tommorow.