Chapter 16

We looked at each other. We know that she is one of the founders of the school and the most powerful among them. Nobody ever saw Professor Riddle fight before that's why nobody also know what her true strength is. Only the other founders know all avout her hidden strength.

I informed the others about her affinity. I remembered when I was appraising myself for my ability. They mentioned that the head mistress is a late Expert Level in Air Element.

Professor Riddle attacked us first with a swipe of her hands. We don't have time to dodge. The attack was far too fast. It made cuts around our body damaging our clothes.

"Make a distraction." muttered the headmistress but we heard it clearly.

She attacked again but her target is not us but the twins who were busy oggling at my exposed legs. She made a distraction out of me.

"Deal with supports first." she said again.

The twins are already unconscious. Jane transformed into her demon form and engaged the headmistress in a hand-to-hand combat. Anthony is looking down with two fingers on his head focusing to something. He's doing something with his brain thing.

As for me, I am the only one not doing anything. I looked around me and found a stick. The only thing I needed is a string. I untied my long blonde hair from its braid and used the tie which is long enough to reach both ends of the stick. I just a made a bow, it is far from good but archery is not just about good equipment but also skill and with my mastery in archery, any equilment will do.

Thankfully, i don't have to find arrows. We were taught how to use our magic power. The professor who taught us this said that our magic power is like our chi. A pure energy which can be converted to any element that you have. The larger amount of magical power you have, the more you can use your abilities to its finest.

For us Neutral Elementals, the energy will be converted into our abilities instead of the elements.

Basically, magic power is just our ability but in its basic form or a fuel to use our ability. I already mastered the art of controlling magic power.

I formed an arrow and put it on the bow. I aimed and released. Once the arrow hits the the target, it won't wound the target like a normal arrow. It would stay on the victims body for a minute and then vanished but the damage was much bigger than a normal one.

The arrow went to her shoulders. To say that she was surprised was an undestatement. She looked at my hand and a look of understanding passed her face. Anthony's distraction is not doing anything. The headmistress's is just too powerful, he can't break her mental defence.

Anthony stopped what his doing and went to the unconscious body of the twins. All of a sudden, they woke up.

"What happened?" they asked.

"Nothing, you were just hit because you're distracted. Listen, i know it is hard to resist but please endure." Anthony said.

I kept on hitting the headmistress with the arrows but she would do some gesture and the arrow would change direction. The first one was just luck. She did not think I can make myself a bow.

My magical power was already depleting. I can only make 10 arrows and it's already my seventh one. I hit again but to my surprised it hit on the shoulders of the headmistress. She was shocked too but then he noticed the twins.

The nullifying ability of Michael cannot null the headmistress abilities completely but it would weaken it. The amplifying ability of Raphael on the other hand cannot amplify us at the same time. He can only do it to two person with 30 percent added attributes.

All of a sudden, the headmistress jump back and then flew in the air. Up in the air, it would be disadvantageous to us. Only Jane can fly with her demon wings but she herself looks like in the verge of collapsing. Anthony cannot maintain he's distraction because the range is too far. The twins cannot fly so they cant engage in combat whike I only have one arrow left.

"Let's declare the training as over." the headmistress announced.

The air got colder, the headmistress gestured and a block of ice just encased Anthony and Jane, she gestured again and this time it's the twins.

'The headmistress is an Ice Elemenetal too?' was my last thought before I too was trapped.