Chapter 2. The first day

Maya hears their alarm going, she looks next to her. "Empty", she thought. She walks out the room and goes to the kitchen, she saw Riley already dressed up. She looked cute, she was wearing a black dress with underneath a striped white and black long sleeve shirt with white little heels and her hair in a bun.

 She looked cute, she was wearing a black dress with underneath a striped white and black long sleeve shirt with white little heels and her hair in a bun

"Watcha doing Riles?" She asked. "Making breakfast and coffee, buuut you should go dress up." Maya goes to her closet and pulls out a overall jeans with a striped croptop underneath, her little black boots and puts her hair in a braidy kinda way.

" Maya goes to her closet and pulls out a overall jeans with a striped croptop underneath, her little black boots and puts her hair in a braidy kinda way

She comes back to the kitchen and see Riley already eating. "I'm sorry, you took to long." Maya gives a little laugh and goes eating with Riley.

30 minutes later

Riley and Maya are heading to their class. Riley stops Maya for a bit. "Peaches, I'm a little bit scared. You don't have to Riles, we're gonna be totally finee!" She said to Riley.

When class was done they headed to their dorm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Haaay i know this one was also short but like i have school. Buuuut i work as hard as i can.

Kisses~Q