Chapter 5. Are you okay?

Riley comes home that night and sees Maya watching tv. Maya sees Riley come in. "Hey Riles! How was it with Lucas? It was sooo goodd and you? Did you hang with Josh?" Riley asked back. "Well, yea" she said in a low tone. "Omg maya what happend? Nothing." She answerd again in a low and dissapointed voice. "Maya, are you okay? Really, you can tell me everything. You know that." Maya looked up at Riley. "Well i.. i think i like Josh. Riles i'm so sorry i don't want you to thi- Riley stopped her there by yelling: "OMG MAYA THAT'S GREATTT I'M SOO HAPPY FOR YOUUU!!" Riley hugged her really tight. When she let go Maya asked: "Wait, so you don't think bad or weird of me?" Riley raised one eyebrow. "Maya omg how could you think like that? I know you liked him for a loooong time, even tho you didn't see him. And you're my bestfriend, Peaches, i'm really really happy for you!" Maya smiled and hugged her, she pulled back. "Riles, i have something to tell you, but lets eat first. Okaay" Riley answerd.

After eating.

They sit on the couch. "Well?? Tell mee!" Maya chuckles. "Okay okay, well, when you left we eated and then watched tv. After that i saw him looking and smiling at me, so i asked whats up. And he said I just think you grew up gorgeous, and then he almost kissed me." Riley listend while smiling. "Maya that's greatt!!" Maya smiled. "But i quick put the plates in the kitchen. Because it felt like it didn't fell good." Riley looked at her while she was looking down. She puts her hand under her chin and tilt it up so she can look in her eyes. "Well.. i'm sure you did the right thing. Thanks Riles." They hugged eachother and go to bed. "Goodnight Peaches." Maya smiled. "Goodnight Riles."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well guys hoped you liked this chapterr!!

Much much love~Q